♡Chapter 15♡

A|N: I Made a kik lol soo my readers can BLOW MY KIK INBOX UP WITH MESSAGES BAHAHA ! SOO KIK ME @iBasedRandomness !

---------------------------------------------

"Simi? What was it you told me once about families?

We have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts."

― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Bad Moon rising

____________________________________________________

I done kept it real from the jump

Living at my mama's house we'd argue every month

Nigga, I was trying to get it on my own

Working all night, traffic on the way home

And my uncle calling me like "Where ya at?

I gave you the keys told ya bring it right back"

Nigga, I just think its funny how it goes

Now I'm on the road, half a million for a show

And we...

Started from the bottom now we here

[Drake: Started From The Bottom]

____________________________________________________

♡La'Jay POV♡

Raquan and I where running down the hospital yelling where are they and getting stopped by nurses and doctors. I finally dragged Raquan Towards the receptionist desk and asked,

"What room is Malena Smith in?". I asked in a polite voice.

She was smacking her gum and looked up and then behind me towards Raquan, and looked back at me up and down and rolling her eyes.

"Well Um , She In Room (Insert Her Patting Weave) 312 , The first 3 digits of my phone number". She told me and winked at Raquan.

I laughed and Raquan started to laugh to as we walked towards room 312.

I opened the door to see Malena asleep on the gurney and Jacob laying on the couch sleep.

Raquan walked over toward Jacob as I put down the flowers.

Then I heard a thud hit the floor. I look over my shoulder to see Jacob on the floor face first and Raquan laughing his ass off.

"What the hell?!?". I semi yelled trying not to awake Malena.

"Sorry babe , I just had to wake this boy up the hard way!". Raquan said still snickering.

"That shit ain't funny nigga , almost gave me a damn heart attack". Jacob said while holding his heart.

"Shut the fuck up , now Jacob where my niece at?!?". I said leaning on my right leg with my hand on my hip

"Um , In the Baby Ward , Come on ill show you". Jacob said while leading us to the baby ward and closing the door slightly to malenas room.

------

"Damn which baby is it?!?". Raquan said in shock , "Nigga! If you lost my Niece , I swear I'm going to be-". He was cut off to Jacob pointing towards a slightly mixed baby , with low shades of peach fuzz running down her face , and little baby hair on top of Her head , with Small light pink baby lips and pugged cheeks.

"Aww, I'm about to cry! No (insert sniffling) real niggas don't cry!". I said fanning my self.

"She's beautiful , I know right!". Jacob said smiling big

"What's her name?". Raquan asked

"I don't know". He said and shrugged

Raquan and I gave him a ' nigga the fuck you mean you don't know ' face.

"The fuck you mean you don't know?!?". I said

"Damn , calm down I'm just kidding !. Her names Raleigh Danielle Perez". He said and I sighed in relief

"Thank you Jesus , because I thought y'all was gone name her some , Bonquesha or Shanaynay or some shit". I said

"Whatever bro , lets get back to malena!". Jacob said and we walked back to her room.

------

♡Malena POV♡

I was asleep then I felt like somebody was watching me, so I open my eyes to see Jay Standing on the side of me , watching me like a hawk.

"The fuck nigga?!?". I said

"Well hello to you to". She said crossing her arms

"You really want a hello after your ass was watching me sleep!". I said and started waving my hands in the air

"Yeah , I'm sorry ! I saw Raleigh ! She a beauty , she gone be breaking hearts!". Jay said and Jacob interrupted

"She ain't breaking no hearts , she gone be homeschooled and gone become a nun". Jacob said and crossed his arms

I laughed to see his protective father instinct kicking in.

"No boo , my baby going to be in a public school , and she gone be living life!". I protested

He scoffed and ran his fingers through his fluffy hair.

"Damn nigga , when you cutting that for off , I look like I could lose a damn Hand in your head!". My brother said joking and laughing.

We kept talking and then the doctor walked in the room.

----

"Alright thanks!". I replied

I hopped out the bed and put on my clothes , and grabbed my bags and walked out the hospital.

They said Raleigh has to stay in the baby ward for a full 24 hours. So I can pick her up tomorrow.

Jacob and I got in the car , Waving goodbye to jay and Raquan and drove to my condo.

----

"WHAT THE HOLY FUCK?!?!?". I yelled as I walked Into my trashed condo.

"The fuck happen here?!?". Jacob yelled to

I fell to my knees , not crying just falling and handing my head low.

Jacob rubbed my back and sat next to me. We didn't speak, until I saw a note on the counter. I slowly get up leaving Jacob sitting down there confused.

I picked it up and it read :

Dear Malena,

You thought I wasn't coming back?!? Well Bitch guess again ! I'm coming to kill your ass for putting me in this shit hole for 1year and 9 months ! Yes I trashed your condo , oh and I knew your father was back so I been killed him now , that's why he an't came back , so you little slut ! Your next on my hit list.

Sincerely,

Your Mother

[A/N: if u wondering where the 1year came from well she's 18 and she started out as 17 so she called the police on her 1 year before she even was pregnant, if u understand Wat I mean]

I let a tear shed from my eyes as I dropped the note and ran to my messed up bed , and cried !

I thought it was over , But I guess the devil in my life is back.

It's just a thin line between love and hate.

THE END (Sequel Coming Soon)

____________________________________________________

♡How was chapter 15?♡

- I Know the ending :(

-It's funny I basically left y'all on a cliffhanger

-Comment

-Vote

-Follow

-Kik: @iBasedRandomness