Chapter 16

Chapter 16

                                                                +Tiana+

Seriously what a jerk…he still had the guts to smile me at me after the prank he had played on all the girls. I tried not to smile back at the beautiful face smiling up at me. I was walking inside the bus holding on tight to my bags; trying to find a seat for myself. From Blaze’s expression it seemed as if he had expected me to sit down next to him as the seat next to him was empty.

I ignored him and moved on after giving him cold-shoulder. Instead I chose to sit with Zack who was sitting just behind Blaze. Nothing gets a guy confused like that. Blaze must have been wondering why I didn't choose to sit with him after the intimate evening we had shared. Too bad two could play the game Blaze. I knew something had snapped in me that evening which made me pour my heart out in front of him. Thankfully I had got it under control in time.

Blaze looked behind at me a little surprised but I ignored him again as if he didn't exist and shifted all my attention to Zack. Ah…Rule Number 4# never failed to work.

“Hey gorgeous,” Zack grinned boyishly as his pretty blond hair fell into his eyes.

I smiled back at him and said, “Hey Zack…”

I noticed that he didn’t have any bag with him. Did he forget to get it at the camping area? I had to remind him about this.

“Where is your bag?” I asked.

He looked around puzzled, “I swear I remember getting it inside…where did it go?”

“You must've forgotten them by mistake.”

“I don’t know…I’ll just be back,” he said and rushed out of the bus.

The bus was slowly filling up students. The camping trip had been amazing despite the sick prank played on us. I would miss it once I reached back home. Whom did I have back at home to welcome me anyways? Marylyn and Harriet? Not the most welcoming people are they?

A skinny brunette with a bad nose job stood near Blaze’s seat and asked, “Hi-iii Blaze.” Her hi was stretched and it sounded like a two words instead of just one.

“Leah…off course you can,” Blaze smirked at her.

“It’s Natalia,” she said lightly not minding the fact he hadn't even known her name.

What was it about Blaze that made most of the girls lose their integrity? Was it his good looks or charming personality or a combination of both? Girls, even the girls he dated didn't mind the fact that he messed up their names. I would've punched a guy in the face if any of my dates ever did that.

That very moment Zack entered the bus carrying his big blue bag. I noticed that the zip of his bag was open. Why were boys always so careless? He didn’t even care to zip up his bag. As he was walking towards me Chas bumped into him and his bag fell down on the bus floor.

“Whoops sorry,” Chas smiled and ran out of the bus making us all wonder why did she run away like that?

“Whatever,” Zack grumbled. He looked down in order shove inside the contents that had fallen on the floor from the bag.

There was silence in the whole bus for an entire minute and then everyone burst into laughter. The ‘contents’ that spilled out of his bag were actually thongs and bras of various colours and types. Black lacy ones, red saucy thongs, leopard print g –string, polka dotted bra, a colourful flowery grandma panty and more were lying on the floor.