Tequila And Other Useless Things

hello, this chapter is a little bit rushed and.. odd, tbh. i'm very uncomfortable with writing heterosexual smut for some reason so, apologies in advance for the ultra awkward content. this was meant to be a larry filler, because i figured i'd better upload while i still had both my phone and wifi at the same time, so, like, i don't really know c:

--

Harry tugged on the tie, loosening it around the unbuttoned collar of his black shirt. It fit nicely over his body, giving off the impression of sinful sensuality. The boy in the mirror was devastatingly handsome, curls catching against his thick eyelashes, with smoky green eyes and a pouted lower lip.

He surveyed his reflection for a moment, and then ran a hand through his hair, tousling it. Then he shuffled downstairs, making a point to pass by in front of Louis, who was sitting at the dinner table with Liam and Danielle.

Liam's eyebrows rose, taking in Harry's polished appearance. "Going out?"

Harry nodded, risking a swift glance at Louis, who was suddenly white in the face, staring down hard at his lap.

"Where to?" Danielle asked.

"Heading to one of the nightclubs downtown London," Harry stated, watching easily as Louis swallowed a hard lump in his throat.

"Oh," Liam frowned, like he wanted to say something about how now was possibly the worst time that Harry could have picked to head to a club, but decided against it. "Well. Have fun, then."

Louis opened his mouth, finally meeting Harry's eyes with his electric blue ones. "Why are you all dressed like that?" his voice was a raspy croak.

Harry casually glanced down at the flattering ensemble. "Why else?" he said boredly, like it should have been obvious. "I've got to impress the ladies," he gave Louis a smooth smile, gesturing down the front of his body to prove his point.

Louis watched the movement of his hand, the intensity of blue thickening in his eyes.

"Okay," he said after a second, in an unusually dry voice. "Have fun."

"I will," Harry winked at him.

Louis' eyes slid down Harry's chest, taking in the exposed skin near his defined collarbones, and his face went even paler.

"See you, then," Harry gave him a dirty grin, turning around and heading into the car, the keys swinging from a loop on his back pocket. He could feel the prickling heat of Louis' gaze following him all the way. After starting up the engine, he drove out, throwing a final glance back at the house and smiling to himself when he saw that Louis was still staring.

--

Niall rolled out of bed, hitting his nose on the sharp edge of the laptop lying on the floor.

Cursing loudly, he pushed it aside and stared at his watch, not believing that he'd slept through yet another day. It was 9pm, and Niall rubbed his tired eyes, looking around and shaking Zayn to wake him up.

"Whasit, Niall, leave me 'lone," Zayn mumbled. "Tryn'a get some sleep."

"You never do anything but sleep these days," Niall whined, shaking Zayn more vigorously.

Zayn's eyes flew open and he groaned as Niall switched the bright lights on. "Whatchu doing, I wanna sleep."

"No, you always sleep, c'mon," Niall said, tugging on Zayn's arm. "Get uppppp."

"G'way," Zayn buried his face in the pillow, closing his eyes again. "'M tired."

Niall rolled his eyes, giving up. "Well, I'm going to go down for a drink. Suit yourself."