Interrogation

Kyle's POV

When I finally got home around 9.00 my parents were just dishing up dinner. I sighed slightly; I wanted to miss dinner to miss the awkward silence that was bound to occur if Connor didn’t get his ass home soon.

"Hi honey, where’s your brother?"

I looked over at my mom and winced...hmmm how was I going to explain this? sorry mom I decided a long time ago that I would prefer Connor as my boyfriend, not my brother so I kind of attacked his gorgeous little mouth on the way home...you don’t mind do you?

yeah I can just see that conversation going well....instead I just shrugged my shoulders and stole a chip of my dad’s plate...he gave me a playful glare before looking down to read some boring piece of the paper.

"That boy is probably with that girlfriend of his, what was her name...Sarah?"

My dad looked up and shook his head at my mom

"No sweetie I thought it was Katie?"

I almost choked, Sarah and Katie were both juniors and I knew they both had boyfriends...what the hell was Connor doing...speak of the devil and he shall appear, just as I breathed in Connors deliciously spicy scent drifted in behind me and then his soft voice broke my little spell.

"Mom, dad your both wrong, her name is Natasha"

He came around the table in his low slung black jeans and tight blue tee, his hair was mussed and the more deeply I breathed in the more I could smell a girl...it was not Natasha’s scent.

"Oh honey why can’t you settle down like me and your dad did?"

It was a rhetorical question we all knew, mom always asked Connor the same question when it came to girls, dad just shook his head, he had a slight smile on his face like he was happy that his son was a sex crazed lunatic.

I sat down and pushed Connors seat out with my foot. He looked over at me and smiled brightly before plopping himself down, I froze for a second.

So he was going to pretend that none of it happened? No way in hell, no way was he just going to dismiss me like he did all his little flings and one night stands. He was mine and it was about time he realised that I wasn’t going anywhere no matter how much he pushed me away.

I saw mom and dad chatting away in the corner of my eye and decided to test Connors resolve, we'll see how much he can ignore me when I’m practically shoving myself in his face.

"Con pass the potatoes...”
he leant over slightly to reach them and I saw his lower back, he had small scratches there, probably from that girl he ran to after he left me in the cold by myself.

My hand whipped out and rested where the scratches were, I wanted to get rid of them and heal his skin, I felt him freeze and then he swiftly turned, trying to dislodge my hand,  unfortunately for him I grabbed a handful of his shirt so I now had my arm wrapped around his waist, my other hand grabbed the bowl of potatoes from him, my fingers brushing his and I felt him tense and then go completely still, much like he did when he decided he was going to ignore that fact that I was practically raping him.

He lent back onto my arm so that it was now crushed against the back of the chair and then his voice hissed out so quietly I had to bend slightly to hear him.

"If you let go I’ll let go"

My hand was starting to hurt so I just nodded, as soon as he lent forward I stole my hand back and dropped it beneath the table, he had won this round.

"So boys, how was school?"

We both looked over to our dad who had dropped the newspaper and was trying to get his whole plate of food onto the fork to finish in one bite, sometimes I thought dad was wolf just like Connor and I with the way he behaved when he ate. Mom slapped his hand and he dropped some of the food back onto his plate to appease her. It was such a normal sight to see at a family dinner table that I had to remind myself that I wasn’t normal and neither was my dear ‘little brother’.