Pure Little Pup [29]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Twenty Nine

The fallen pack is slowly building itself back up. Even though they are suffering the loss of their previous alpha, Wane they are pulling each other. However, Not everything is going so smoothly for the Alpha, Luna & Beta.

Lillian

Ever since the passing of my mate Wane most of the pack is getting back on their feet. We are all helping each other and pulling each other through. Well everyone apart from Isaac, Darcia and Kyle. It is horrible to see the people who was picked to represent the pack so broken and weak. Wane didn't sacrifice himself for this and I will make it all right. I walk down the halls towards the kitchen were everyone was sat enjoying their freshly cooked breakfast, Everyone except Darcia.

Isaac was sat at the corner barely picking at his food. He looked like he hasn't slept in weeks and his cheeks were stained with dry tears. He kept his gaze on the chair in which Wane used to sit. I walk over and slowly rub his back and he immediately buried his head in my chest.

"Isaac why aren't you with Darcia?" I say softly, As I rubbed his back soothingly trying to calm him down a little bit.

"I..I.." He stuttered and I could see his claws start to appear from his fingertips.

"Hunnie, Come on we shall go to my room to talk" I say, he nodded standing up and I hear a voice shouting from the distance.

"Can I come?" I glanced around and saw Kyle who looked as worse as Isaac.

"Yeah Hunnie come on we will go to my room." I say and he followed me and Isaac as we walked out of the room.

We walked down the hallway and into mine and Wane's room.

"Right let's have a chat shall we?" I said sitting them both on the bed. I looked over at Isaac and decided to leave him to last, His issue looked a little more personal then Kyle's and I don't think he would like to share.

"Kyle, You need to stop blaming yourself for Wane's death. Wane lived a happy and adventurous life. He created a son who he loved very much and he put together this whole pack.

He cared about us all ever so much and he wouldn't allow both of you who were so close to Isaac die. Isaac was a mess when both you and Darcia was Ill and it hurt Wane to see his only son like that. He doesn't want you to be depressed about his death but celebrating the second chance in life you have. Go and live your life to the fullest and you never know what is round the corner."

I smile after finishing my speech. I look over at Kyle who held a smile on his face.

"Thank you Lillian, I shall follow Wane's wishes" He smiled once more before walking happily out of my room.

"Isaac what's going on with you and Darcia?" I asked and I could hear his heavy breathing.

Due to the fact that not long ago he went full feral mode, He has still yet to gain control over Xavier who decides to make an appearance whenever he wants too. Isaac mumbled something under his breath as he gripped the bottom of my bed tightly.

"Pardon?"

"I. Can. Smell. Her. Blood" He spat out, I gasped in shock and my thoughts automatically went to a dark place. No she wouldn't.. She isn't..

"Isaac..."

"SHE WONT TALK TO ME EVER SINCE DADS FUNERAL AND NOW I HAVE STARTED SMELLING BLOOD AND I CAN'T FUCKING LOSE HER AGAIN MUM!" Isaac screamed.

Kyle suddenly burst thought the door.

"Isaac! Darcia has locked herself in the bathroom and the smell of blood is really strong! I'm really worried!" Kyle exclaimed running out of the room. Isaac immediately ran out of my room and sprinted into his bedroom. I quickly followed and Isaac was standing in front of the door and Kyle was stood next to him.

"Darcia what are you doing!" Isaac screamed.

"Isaac leave me alone!" We heard Darcia scream, Tears began to stream down Isaac's face.

"NO I AM NOT FUCKING LOSING YOU I HAVE ALREADY LOST MY DAD ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT ME EVEN MORE!" Isaac screamed punching the door.

"Kyle get the pack out of the house, I don't want no one to get hurt" I said, Kyle nodded and ran out of the room.

"I AM GOING TO BRING WANE BACK! I'VE SEEN HOW MUCH YOU HAVE MISSED HIM AND I WILL TAKE HIS PLACE! IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY AGAIN!" Darcia screamed in return.

Isaac gave out a horrific roar and kicked down the door. I gasped at the sight. There was Darcia sat on the floor in a pool of her own blood. The razor in her hand and her arms full of cuts. She isn't giving her body enough time to heal, she is trying to kill herself.

"NO!" Isaac screamed running in.

He snatched the razor blade out of her hand and threw it far away from her. He then picked her up and ran out of the room and onto their bed. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the towel bringing it to them. I placed it on the bed and walked out of the room giving them some privacy.

Isaac

How could she!

I nearly lost her again!

I cradled her close, Her head pressed into my chest as I gently rocked us back and forth.

"Darcia.." I say softly, the tears still running down my cheeks.

"I've always been broken Isaac. I've never been truly happy.." She said sadly, Xavier was howling in sadness.

"That doesn't give you the right to cut yourself." I said sternly, looking down at her wrists.

"I just.. I have been causing problems since I have arrived and now Wane is dead because of me.. And you missed him so much so I thought if I traded places then you will be happy once more" She said quietly as she began to cry.

"Do you understand how much you mean to me Darcia? You mean the fucking world to me and you think I can survive without you being her beside me. While you were ill I turned feral and nearly attacked my own father. And yes I miss my father loads but if you would have died then I would have too." Darica gasped and looked up at me.

"This" I say holding up her arm "I do not want you to do ever again and I mean it. I will be checking every day Darcia. Please don't ever do it again you mean too much to me."

Darcia nodded slowly looking down. I kissed her forehead gently,

"I love you little one."

Chapter Twenty Nine– Complete

Next: Chapter Thirty

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

This Chapter Contains A Subject which is hard for certain people to read, If you are one of these individuals please do not read this chapter!x

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x