The Full Story (Chapter 1)

Hello to all my readers. This is my first fanfic that I have ever written. I got this idea while I was riding home on the bus. I am still working on it so please write suggestions at the end, please. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Also for clarification: this is people talk and this is Pokémon talk

And for the Pokemon listings its Character: Pokemon (Nickname)

************************************

In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make. The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep...

And so is the accepted legend of the creation of the Pokémon world. But a part of the legend was lost through the years, there was actually two beings that came from the egg, Arceus and a girl. The girl was Arceus' human partner and friend. But she was very lonely and wanted to be with other people like her, so Arceus and the other legendary Pokémon he created made more humans for her to live with as well as her Pokémon friends. At this point, everyone could talk to Pokémon and even the legendary Pokémon were living in peace with the humans. But a day came when men thought they are superior to Pokémon. So they made the first pokéballs and started catching Pokémon. Everyone started to catch Pokémon instead of respecting them. Everyone, that is, except for the girl, for she loved her Pokémon friends and wanted to stay close to them. They let her catch them in special pokéballs they made themselves for her and she was the only one left who could talk to Pokémon. She went up to the king of the people and demanded that they respected every Pokémon. He did and the girl went to live with her Pokémon friends until she was needed to protect her friends again. She became known as the Legendary Trainer.

This has been told to me since I was a little girl. I know it is the full story because my dad had found the story when he was excavating the Spiral Pillar with Professor Rowan in the Sinnoh region with the other Professors.