Return

Wow it's the 14th chapter already

Well guys it's official, I'm back! Unfortunately I didn't make my goal because I forgot that I signed up for college classes in the summer and my entire focus was on that rather than my other stories, however I did manage to get most of them pretty damn close to 10 chapters.

Without further ado, here's the next chapter (btw shit's about to go down so quick in the upcoming chapters)

~

"Oh my Goddess," we both blurted out.

Stark pushed me behind him as the hotel manager approached us with his revving chainsaw.

I climbed on the bed, "Damn, I knew there was something shady about this hotel!"

"The old woman who brought you here? She's been possessed by a demon, and so has this old man- I'm not sure if I can subdue him successfully since demons have the same amount of strength as myself when possessing another body." Stark ducked from the hotel manager's swing. "I'd kill him but that voice inside my head says you wouldn't like that."

"He's still human, just possessed!" I exclaimed, backing up even further. "Wait how did you know that the old woman drove me-" I shrieked and bobbed my head down when the hotel manager lodged his chainsaw into the painting above the bed. Stark hooked an arm around the old man's neck in attempt to settle him in unconsciousness.

"Katya, do me a favor?"

"Yeah?" I answered, my voice breaking at the sound of churning dry wall.

"Cut my wrists."

I snapped my head towards him. "Are you serious right now?"

He made an annoyed sound at the back of his throat and he tried to strangle the human. "Dead serious,"

I searched around the hotel room as Stark danced around with the old man who had a vice-like grip on his chainsaw.

"What if I can't find anything sharp to cut you?" I called out from the bathroom.

He chuckled low, "I didn't want to get kinky this early, but we've got no choice."

I came out of the bathroom and witnessed Stark just barely holding down the old man, his figure blurring slightly as he dodged the chainsaw. He held out an arm, exposing his inner wrist. "Bite hard, babe."

I grabbed his wrist, bringing it up to my open mouth with my dropping canines. "Don't ever call me babe, honey." I sank my teeth into his wrist, making sure to break the tanned skin.

He gingerly removed his hand from my mouth and blood trickled down his arm, wrapping around his elbow before turning into a crimson snake. Stark deposited the snake on the arm of the old man which held the chainsaw, effectively constricting around the limb until it turned purple and the chainsaw dropped by my feet, driving into the cheap stained carpet.