Chapter 13...

Song on the side is Bad Blood Taylor Swift. I bet everyone has already seen it, it is the best video ever! In case you haven't figured it out yet I love Taylor :)

Happy Reading :)

Jenna's POV

After pushing and pulling that stupid desk I finally gave up when it only moved an inch. Panting I leaned against it wiping my forehead. I really need to get in shape. A clearing of a throat made me look over towards the door. Standing there was Liam staring at me like I had lost my mind. His eyebrows were raised and his hand folded across his chest. I looked around the messy room and bit my bottom lip looking back at Liam. I gulped anxious to see if he was going to yell at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked pushing off the wall and walking into the room. He turned to me waiting for my answer.

"Uh redecorating?" I supplied following his movement with my eyes.

"Why this room not your own?"

"I liked all the colored walls in the other rooms but not this one, so I decided to re-paint this one. That's okay right?" I asked.

"Sure its to late now anyways to say no." He shrugged at me. Even though that wasn't much of a yes or a no I felt relieved.

"What are you doing home?" I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans looking at him. Seeing him dressed all fancy then me standing there sweaty in a pair of old torn jeans and a tank made me feel dirty and small.

"I need to discuss some things with you."

"Okay um can I get a glass of water first?" With just a nod as a response I squeezed past his big frame and headed towards the kitchen. I already knew whatever Liam wanted to discuss with me I wasn't going to like. Come to think of it whenever Liam wanted to 'talk' to me I didn't like it, or got me deeper in the hole i've dug for myself.

Getting a glass of water and gulping the whole thing down in minutes I turned around and almost crashed in Liam. He was standing right behind me and watching me drink. I have already come to terms that whatever is asked of me I had to do whether I wanted to or not. I was going to take everything in stride and go along with what Liam wanted to talk about.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"You have to listen to everything I say before getting mad okay?" Liam asked looking at me with a weird look across his face.

"Okay..." I was starting to actually get nervous now.

"This Friday is my companies Annual Benefit and you are coming along with me." Okay that isn't so bad. I thought.

"Okay I can do that." I started but Liam stopped me.

"That's not all. I am going to need Lennon to teach you some of the basics before we go."

"The basics?" Did Liam think I didn't know how to act properly or something?

"How to eat, talk, walk."

"You think I don't know how to eat, walk or talk properly?" I asked feeling myself getting angry. "You think of me as some poor girl who doesn't know the basics of life practically."

"Jenna no I didn't say that." He protested taking a step towards me but I took one back as well.

"Just because I grew up in a home with no parents doesn't mean I don't know how to act Liam." I bit out angrily.

"I am not saying you don't know how Jenna. I know these people they will find anything to pick on so they an tear you apart! I am trying to help you get ready to face these people, because if not they will get their claws in you and not let go." He glared down at me his face hard. "I know you know how to act civil and proper I am just trying to help. I told you before to not get angry until I was done."