FALCON UNIVERSITY (Book 1)

The Falcon University Series

The most prestigious boarding school not only in Asia but it’s reputation is spreading widely across some parts of Europe and America. This is where only the elite, geniuses, and the gifted got to get a shot in getting in into the exclusive student’s list. The 50 hectares boarding school is located at the outskirt of Baguio City which is packed with the state of the art technology and equipments not to mention the prestigious line-up of faculty members from all over the world. Parents would do anything  just to make their child be included in the student’s list.

Did I also mention that it is also a fun school?

 Meet the guys

Dyllan – The most popular jock. The MVP of Falcon’s basketball team. He could have had any girl that he wants, the thing is.. he’s mending a broken heart

Chloe – The silent mysterious girl. She suddenly shows up at the middle of the term who’s always trying not to talk about her past.

Joshua – The school’s resident genius.

Sky – The Resident Bad girl.

Zia – The most Popular girl in school, ironically.. she’s sooo anti-social. She’s forever trying her best to get out of the limelight, unfortunately, attention seems to follow her around even if she dress herself up with the most geeky attire.

Charles – Every girls dream guy. He’s a genius, insanely hot.. what can I say, he’s got everything, what more can a girl ask for,, that is… he’s secretly in love with a girl who's not aff

Alex – The drop dead gorgeous super model type girl who’s curiosity always gets herself into trouble and always find her way in the head master’s office.

Find out each of their own adventures in the upcoming series…

First stop… Dyllan and Chloe…