Chapter 26 Skipping School [Part 3]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 26 Skipping School [Part 3]

"Hey, are you done in there yet?" Axel banged on the bathroom door as I slipped the clothes on quickly.

"Almost!" I replied, slipping the t-shirt over my head.

I quickly opened the bathroom door, coming face to face with the hottest guy on Earth.

"That took you long enough Flower." he commented, walking over to Dustin's bed and sitting down.

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Flower?"

"Yeah, your new nickname. Rosaline is too long to say."

"Just one question, out of every name you could choose, why choose Flower?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Rose is short for Rosaline, right?"

I nodded.

"But you see, no one calls you Rose, and I already know someone named Rose."

Awkward!

"So since a Rose is a flower, I'm calling you Flower. Plus, you really remind me of a flower, I don't even know why, but now your my little flower." he finished.

His little flower? What did he mean by 'his little flower'? Should I be happy or annoyed that my crush said I was his little flower?

"Um..."

Suddenly, his eyes widened. I guess he finally realised what he said. "Oh no! Not like that! I mean, your a little flower, but I came up with the nickname. Not that I own you or that your mine but- damn it! What I mean is- ugh! How should I explain this?"

"It's okay." I laughed. "I get it."

"You do?" his emerald green eyes sparkled at me.

I nodded in reply. He was just so adorable trying to give his explanation. He looked like a frustrated puppy trying to find it's little ball. I could just watch him trying to explain something all day long, it was actually pretty funny.

I couldn't stop the smile that tugged at my lips. Just seeing him frustrated was freaking adorable. My heart fluttered while watching the confused expression on his face as he stared at me.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked, staring at me with wide eyes.

A small giggle escaped my lips before I could contain it. I shrugged. "I don't know."

"What's so funny?" he asked, looking a little frustrated.