Meeting the fangirls

HI, I have absolutely no reason as to why I haven't updated. I hope you enjoy this chapter:)

By the way, the song has nothing to do with the chapter, I just like it. and the picture is of gale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lexi's POV)

We pretty much learned nothing during class because Iruka just rattled on about the history of Konoha, which wasn't very important. So instead, I took a nap on sasuke's shoulder. I really don't think he minded considering I was his sister, but the fangirls kept glaring at me.

I mean i was his sister for Pete's sake. I don't have a crush on him, so why glare at me. And then I realized something, they were jealous of me, so I smirked at them and snuggled into sasuke's shoulder.

He looked at me in confusion, so i pointedly looked at the fangirls and he followed my gaze. When he saw what I was looking at he flinched when he saw there glares at me and wrapped his arm around me and glared right back at them.

I looked at him with a wtf face and he just kept looking at Iruka. I just shruged and fell asleep. I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned and tried to hit them but I missed, so I opened my eyes and saw it was Gale.

I looked around and saw that it was only Gale and I in the room with the fangirls. I mentally cursed sasuke for leaving me alone and stood up and faced them with a glare on my face. Then it was like a bomb blew up and they all started speaking at once.

"Shut up,"I shouted at them. They did and stared at me in shock. "What is it that you want," I growled out. Sakura stepped forward and asked,"if your sasuke-kun's sister, how come I have never seen you before?"

I exchanged a glance with Gale and said,"I was taken away from Konoha at a young age for my own safety, and now I am back. Now if you will excuse me, I will go and find my brother and get some lunch." 

And with that Gale and I left the classroom. "Did you see where sasuke went?"I asked Gale. 

She nodded and said,"yeah, he was by the bench. And don't beat him up too hard, we kinda need him." 

I laughed," I will try my best but i make no promises. Hey do we have lunches?"

She frowned and shook her head. I frowned too. Hopefully sasuke will buy us food. It took us a little while to find Sasuke but we did find him. When my eyes zeroed in on him I started to run towards him and he looked up at me with confusion written over his face.

When I reached him, I jumped and landed on top of him, which made both of us fall to the ground.

"What was that for," he growled.

I growled right back,"you left Gale and I to fend off the fangirls, alone."

He just smirked at me and said,"well that will teach you not to egg on the fangirls, they can be right out nasty when they want to be." Then he shuddered, probably remembering some of his encounters with fangirls.

"Well now that I have met them, I really never want to spend anymore time with them if possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I will end that right there. I have the other chapter already written so it will probably come out before next friday, because I am going on a vacation. 

Peace out,

Shygirl12354