Little Things: Chapter 1

"Kids Wake up, and ride your dreams until the sun comes up, the night is young and we're a hundred guns, locked and loaded aiming to, the sky"

The speakers blared music from the bon fire set up on the beach. Me and Colton could here the music as we drove doen the privite beaches drive way.

"Cause we're about to break, break, break, break it out, and we're about to shake, shake, shake, shake the town, we're about to break, break, break, break it out tonightChorus Party, Fun, Love and Radio, we're just gonna smash these walls until they fall, It's all about Party, Fun, Love and Radio, our time is running out, baby all we have is now"

"HHHHEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY" Me and Colton yelled over the speakers.

"HHHHEEEEYYYY" Everyone chimed back, "WE HAVE MAKINGS FOR SMORES!!" I said throwing it to Sara. She tore into the marshmellos as James ripped open the chocolate. Everyone else just waited till they were done.

"Kids run wild, lets hit the trails and set the night on fire, we're blowing smoke so high a thousand miles, taking up we're flying through, the skyPre-Chorus Cause we're about to break, break, break, break it out, and we're about to shake, shake, shake, shake the sound, we're about to break, break, break, break it out tonightChorus Party, Fun, Love and Radio, we're just gonna smash these walls until they fall, It's all about Party, Fun, Love and Radio, our time is running out, baby all we have is nowBridge Shout out to all them girls who get me down, down, Shout out to all my boys, we get it loud, loud, Shout out to all them kids who want it now, now We want it now, now We want it now, now!Chorus Party, Fun, Love and Radio, we're just gonna smash these walls until they fall, It's all about Party, Fun, Love and Radio, our time is running out, baby all we have is now (x2)"

Me and Colton joind our friends sitting on the logs that were set up around the fire. A smile krept onto my face and painted itself on there for the entire night. It was nothing but fun, stupidity, and enjoyment.

Me, Colton, James, Harold, Sam, and symphony all raced to the ocean and grabbed the surf boards that were stiking out of the sand like a fence.

I grabbed a board, with my shorts and denim shirt off, and raced to the ocean, feeling the warmth it provided as my feet toched the wild blue ocean.

We all paddeled out to where the waves started and waited for the perfect wave. Colton, James, and Sam all found there perfect wave and surfed to the beach where we saw them heading back to the fire to eat more food!

As I looked at the shore I noticed the lingering freinds of ours and Colton gathered at the end of the beach and were cheering like Ancillary Stoke. I turend around to see if there were any waves coming in.

"Akaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I spot a huge perfect wave, plus I was really shocked and surprised. All the waves before this were Ankle Slop, Small waves that are too small to surf; I prepared my Alaia wich was a flat wooden surfboard made of wood with no fins or rocker. It originated in Hawaii with the birth of surfing. I smiled and rubbed the aded colorful flowers on the wooden board for good luck. I got ready to the usual angling, wich refers to a surfer paddling or taking off on a wave at an angle in order to ride across the face of a wave rather than riding it straight towards the beach. But then I decided against it, due to the amazingness of this wave. I was known to be a Air to Fakie, which is a surfer who is awesome at aerial maneuvers...I decided to do a Aerial Barrel Roll, which was an aerial maneuver with a 360-degree twist added in the air, and end with a Aerial with Re-entry, an aerial maneuver with a landing on the same wave...waite...I am over thinking this! I need to enjoy the wave! I just need to surf the damn thing, and do what comes naturally. As I got ontop of the wave, I decided to go underneath the wave, which is an Acid Drop, When a surfer takes off on a wave and the bottom of the wave hollows and falls out. This leaves the surfer free falling down the face of the wave. Those are my favorite because I can touch the water as I travel thouough the wave I can touch the water. I am not going to do an Aerial, A surfing maneuver in which a surfer launches into the air off the top of the wave getting air born. A number of tricks and moves can be done in the air such as grabbing the rail of the surfboard or rotating 180 degrees.