Chapter 2: "Mine baby girl. All mine."

Madison Gray

Madison

I walked back into the room after leaving for 15 minutes to get a bite of eat. My eyes converting to Chloe the minute I walked in, she was sitting comfortably in her bed, eating a small bag of chocolates while watching television. I narrowed my eyes at her, "Keep your distance." I said in a unhappy tone, but all she did was smile, I rolled my eyes.

Chloe eyes looked big and round when she look up at me, "Don't look at me like that." I said, turning away and sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"Look? What look?" Chloe asked innocently, I groaned. Chloe giggled, "Call Ryan yet?" she asked me, I nodded my head no.

"I didn't get to, but I will in a minute." I told her, pulling my lips in my mouth and looking at her. She smiled at me again, "What is with you?" I asked, grinning at her giggly state.

"I can't smile?" Chloe screamed happily, "Gosh!" she grumbled, laughing loudly afterwards.

I frowned at her, a smirk playing at my lips, "Something is definitely up, what is it?" I asked her again, watching her expression and eyes. She looked away and got up.

"Oh my God, it's nothing, seriously." she said in a unconvinced tone.

"Spill." I said, getting closer to her. Chloe rubbed her arms roughly and shook dramatically.

"It's really cold in here, do you agree?" Chloe rambled, looking everywhere but my eyes and tried her best to change the subject but no honey I don't think so.

"It's 100 degrees outside, it's not that cold Chloe, but nice try." I said, gazing in her eyes.

Chloe pouted her lips but not before she burst out laughing, I look at her strangely and placed my hand on her head, "Are you okay because." I started, filling her head for a fever or just something.

Chloe swatted my hand away, giggling, "I am perfectly fine, it's just." she stopped, and grabbed her phone, placing it in my hands. Her eyes so far gone in another world when she looked at me, I thought maybe she was high.

yeah maybe that's it

I took a glance at Chloe again, she was still staring at me with them big brown eyes, I looked down at the phone- well I was force to since I was 'taking to long.' When I looked down I notice they were text messages, text messages from Justin. I scanned through the messages catching a few as I read along causing me to smile instantly.

Chloe: I'll save you some ice cream fatty 🍦

Baby boy: you know that is my favorite kind

Chloe: how do you even know what kind I am eating?

Baby boy: because I know you baby girl