Official meeting of him

"LEMME GO!!" I yelled as I tried to squirm away my arm. Damn, he was strong. He whispered to me, "I didn't kill you last time, so I kill you now..." Quickly he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close too him. He pulled out a knife, and looked me right in the eye. "Go to sleep."

"Dammit!!! Get back here!!" He shouted as I some how escaped him grip. I almost trip down the stairs by skipping a bunch of steps. He rushed after me. "What do you want from me!!!" I screamed as I slowed down. He was just to fast. I stopped for a second, I was panting like crazy. I looked around. There he stood, Jeff the killer. He held his knife in his hand and walked towards me. As he came closer, I backed away until I hit the wall. He had his head down again, but knew where my neck was located, and put the knife up to it. I whimpered and tightly closed my eyes. I waited, for the unbelievable pain to go through my neck, but it never came. I peeked at him, and he couldn't do it. He stood so close to me, ready to kill, but couldn't do it. I saw his hand shaking. Then he started shaking. What's wrong with him? "GGRR WHY CAN'T I DO IT??!!!!!" he screamed as he walked away from me. What the hell is going on? "Why can't I kill you??!!! Your just the same as any other girl I've ever met!! Ugh!!" I watched as he had a not so silent conversation with himself. This was probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. I jumped alittle when he started banging his head against the wall. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" He yelled. I tried to stop his little tantrum. "Um, why are you so upset about not killing me?" I asked and jumped when he shot his eyes toward me. He didn't say anything. He walked toward me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "If you tell anyone about me, I will murder you," he said with the most serious face. I honestly doubted he would after what I've just seen. I gulped. "O-ok..." I whispered. His face eased up and he let me go." *sigh* Im gonna go," he said while opening up the door. "W-wait!" I didn't know what I was doing. "Will I see you again?" I asked. He smirked, "Probably," then he left.

I just stood there, trying I take this all in...