Chapter 15: Cailley (FULL)

I dedicate this Chapter to an awesome follower, who made me a beautiful cover (but for some reason I was having a problem with image loading right now and I couldn't post it. I'll try again later.) Her name is @UniqueeSmile . If you want awesome covers, she's your girl. Thanks again!

For this chapter, I had Leigh Nash as inspiration. Her song is "Need To Be Next To You". I love this song, really. It suits the moment.

Chapter 15

Cailley

I gave out a shaky moan as Lucas lightly bit on my lower lip. We were kissing hungrily, greedily-for I had no idea how long but one thing was clear: I didn't want to stop.

Gooseflesh was on my skin as his sensuous mouth grazed my cheek and slowly made its way to my ear. He started nibbling on it and it tickled me, but it felt exhilaratingly good. Shutting my eyes tightly, I tried convincing myself that all this was happening.

Because something this intoxicating only transpired in dreams. And I didn't want to wake up yet.

"I want you, Cailley. Only you," he breathed as I felt his hand lightly stroke the back of my head.

I shuddered at his words and at the feel of his nose now trailing its way on the side of my jaw.

"I missed you. I missed this..." He sighed on my heated skin, and stopping on the space under my ear, he sucked in a substantial amount of air. "And you smell so good... You feel so good..."

I was in euphoria. I couldn't speak. I was so afraid to ruin the moment. The feel of his arms around me, his hand gripping my head, his kisses, his declaration... It was all incredibly surreal. Like I was living in a fantasy, as if everything was just a figment of my imagination and if I opened my eyes, I would be back in my room at Shannon's with my knees on the floor and my head on the bed cushions.

"Lucas... what... are we doing...?" I rasped. His attention was now concentrated on that particularly sensitive area between my neck and my shoulder and heat burst all over my body. He's too good.

I easily forgot where we were, hadn't even noticed the people passing by. I was oblivious to the curious glances, the bug-eyed expressions. It was just me and Lucas, enclosed in our own little cocoon.

"Baby... I'm so crazy about you..." Wrapping my body in a secure embrace, I felt his lips touch the side of my head and exhaled. Okay, I had to admit that I really loved it whenever he said baby like that. It was like a caress on my quivering senses. It made my stomach flutter.

A few moments later, I forced to lift my head from his broad chest. Lucas pulled back a little and stared deeply into my eyes. His brows were crinkled and his eyes held a look of sublime happiness.

"Babe? What is it?" He brushed a strand of hair on my face and just held my head firmly so I wouldn't look away from him.

"Lucas... I'm scared. We shouldn't be doing this. I'm your niece's nanny; your sister is my boss... We know it's against the rules. And you're with Blair. Oh, Lucas... This is so wrong." I admitted, shaking my head. New tears were starting to form in my eyes and I blinked thrice and swallowed hard to keep them from falling.

He cradled my head back on his chest, soothingly stroking my back while he swayed our bodies unhurriedly from side to side. Positioning his mouth on my ear, he lightly grazed its tip.

"Don't say that. Don't be scared. Because I'm not. Shannon will understand, believe me, she will. And Lizzie doesn't have to know... Yet. But I'm sure both of them will be surprised. And glad." He gave a warm chuckle that made my insides burn, but as much as I would like to feel at ease, I couldn't. My brain and my heart were telling me two different things.