Day off

(a/n GABBY COME BACK!!!!! Pweez??

Okay i know that Daniel is not a bad guy. Except for, well, y'know he kind of cheated on jayy. But in this story... he is the bad guy)

I woke up in a dark room. But i wasn't in my bed. Nor Daniels. And definitely not Dahvie's. But... Rather Haley's.

What the..? I thought Daniel still had me! I turned to see that it was only 9a.m.

I went to sit up but pressure on my stomach stopped me.

I tiled my head to see- DAHVIE!!!!!

He was laying on my tummy with his arm rapped tightly around me. I smiled widely. His make up was smudged in lines on his face. No no my baby is not supposed to cry!

I don't exactly know how, but i found a way to rap my arms around him. And the moment i did he woke up.

Next thing i know his lips were on mine.

I kissed back, obviously. Why would i not?

The prosess repeated a bit and we pulled back. We starred at each other as we caught our lost breath. Then he came back down to hug me.

"I love you so much" he whisperd with his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I love you more" i said giving him a tight squeeze.

It was quiet for a while.

"How did i get in here?" i asked pulling back to look at him.

"The police took you from the house and i told them to take you here, the first place Daniel would look for you is my house" he said in one breath.

"The police?"

"Daniel... Got in trouble" he said like trying to hint something.

"What kind of trouble?"

"Like... He nearly killed someone kind of trouble. He was drunk, then ran off before cops could get him. They went to the house and found you in the room," he said.

Wow, i knew daniel had to snap eventually. I just thought it would be me he would freak out on.

"When i got the call saying that he nearly killed the man, my first thought was you and i was worried to death" he continued, leaning down quickly to hug me again.

"At least your okay" he said with tears starting to prick the edge of his eyes. I quickly wiped them away and went to kiss him again.

"I'm fine" i said once we pulled away.

"Wheres Haley?" i asked.

"She's downstairs making breakfast"

He informed me and that is when i became aware of the wordedful smell of sausage, biscuits, gravy, and BACON.

That's my shit.

"Lezzz go!" i said and jumped of the bed. Literaly dragging Dahvie along with me. "C'mon slowpoke!" he laughed at me and walked beside me down the stairs. See? When were together, I'm happy.

Wen we got downstairs i "Slipped" and slapped Haleys ass.

"Oops!" i said innocently. She laughed and hugged me.

"Im glad your okay" she said and went back to cooking that delicious meat... Eww stop it Jayy thats sounded really fucking nasty.

I turned back to Dahvie and saw that he was already plopped on the couch with his song book in hand. Thats what i should be doing right now. But you know what... No.

I reached over Haley's shoulder and played ninja as i grabbed a couple pieces of bacon. And ran for it. I don't like my bacon cooked all the way. I like it.. Kind of uncooked. Gooey. Oh yeah. Thats it. And there i go again sounding like the pervert i am.

I chewed the piece and took the crunchy; hard parts off to put in the trash. Then i sat by my Dahvie to watch what he was writing.

He froze and just starred at his book.

"what?" i asked and kissed his cheek. He still stayed completely still.

"OOOHH!" i said out loud once it had dawned on me that he doesn't like people watching him write. He gave me a small smile then turned to a position were he was basically in a ball. With his knees close to his chest and the book on his knees.

"Don't go cross-eyed on me baby" i chuckled and kissed his forehead before leaning back on the couch. I closed my eyes. Its so quiet... Its usually not quiet. But why the fuck am i complaining? I like quiet.

A few minutes later Haley had came back in with the bacon and shit. She laid it on the coffee table in front of us.

I ignored everything and went straight for that bacon.

"Mine" i told them and ate it. Dahvie took his time and Haley just shook her head and got her and Dahvie some before i had gotten it all.

She pushed the plate toward me and breakfast went from there.

Daniel didn't once cross my mind. It was now 10:17 and i was laying in the guest bed with Dahvie. Still at Haleys house. We were watching the Nightmare Before Christmas, i sang along with the songs and Dahvie said exactly what Jack said.

Yeah. We had seen the movie that many times.

It was dark outside and i was getting tired. So was Dahvie apparently because i could already feel his breath steadying.

I pushed myself closer in his chest and he was still awake enough to let his arm tighter around me.

He shifted to his side so i could get closer.

"Daniels not coming back right?" i whispered and glanced up at him.

He sighed. "i hope not" he said. "i odnt like being away from you".

I smiled. " i cant stand a second away" i said kissing him.

He smiled back.

"I love you Jayy-Jayy" i winced at that name. I still fucking hate it when i get called that. But... It sounds really cute from him so ill make an acceptation.

"I love you too Dahvs"