Chapter 4 'Lies' (New Version TT_TT)

"Thanks. I really can trust you.. But... What about the others?" Marissa looked down.

"You just have to lie to them about the kiss(es) and the secrets." Dongho cooed Marissa.

"But Kevin, he knows when I lie, I get cold sweat. And the others, they will start hating me..." Marissa started to freak out.

"No they won't."

"Yes they will..." Marissa protested.

"Just shut up..." Dongho kissed her again. "Better?"

Marissa didn't expected another kiss, "Yeah... Well... Sort of."

"We just have to lie to everyone."

"What about Manager Oppa?" Marissa looked at Dongho.

"Hopefully he can play along." Dongho smiled.

Marissa grabbed Dongho's wrist, "Okay! Let's go oppa. I don't wanna be late. It's 9:49pm now..." She kissed him.

Dongho touched his lips where Marissa kissed him, "She has soft lips that's warm..."

~Dongho's P.O.V~

*Click Click* *sigh* Okay, now an hour long drive back to UKISS' Practise room. I placed the keys and turned it. But it din't work! 5 long minutes of waiting, the car finally starts. SO EMBARRASSING~ Marissa just smiled and giggled to herself. That's so cute.

"Ha. I guess that you don't use this car that much?" She tried to make a conversation with me.

I joined in, "Yeah. I use my mum's white BMW instead." I smiled at her.

"So... What's your favourite colour?" She asked.

Pink, duh~

"Pink. And your's?" I asked curiously.

"Sky Blue. It feels like I'm in heaven when I see or use the colour."

That's so sweet... *sigh* Marissa is the perfect girl to be with. She makes me laugh, happy and enjoy life. Should I ask her to mine? NO. She might reject you Dongho.

"What are you thinking?" Marissa smiled at me while I'm driving and thinking about asking her out.

"Nah~ But you might think, it's wired." I spoke shyly.

"What is it?"

"Ah... Um..." I'm still trying to make an excuse but my words fell out, "That you should mine."

Marissa was shocked at me. CRAP! Dongho, that's stupid. Now she will say, No. Shin Dongho, your an idiot. AN IDIOT, I say.

"That is so sweet. I would love to be yours." She spoke while squealing at stupid words that I split.

OMG. She likes it. Marissa actually said, YES! This is awesome!

"Do you wanna go on a date at the Han San River. There's a Korean International Restaurant, next to the river." I asked while smiling and trying to drive in a safety condition for us.

"Sure" She beamed.

~52 Minutes Later~

"We're here." I parked the car in the car-park next to Eli's which is on the left and Kiseop's car on the right.

"Okay. We need to lie to them..." I held her hands while walking up the stairs.

Hope that no one can see us holding hands, especially Kevin-Hyung. Aish! *sigh* He can be really annoying that his the "Cute Flower Boy" and "an angel" to KissMe's which is true. Here we are. The door to the room, hope that everyone is okay...

I opened the door and let Marissa go first to enter, "She is here. She was a wreck because of you" I pointed at Kevin, "You made her like this. Not me." I started to be cold again.

"Marissa. I'm so sorry." Kevin apologized to Marissa and even kissed her passionately.

Marissa got shocked, "Oh Kevin... Don't..."

"Be my girl." He cuts Marissa off while I clenched my left fist hard like a rock.

"Hello." Manager Hyung entered while looking at Kevin and Marissa when they are holding hands. Aigoo.

"No lovers here." Kevin acted innocent.

"Hahahaha, no. Kevin you can't go out with Marissa-shi before..." I quickly covered Manager Hyung's mouth.

"Before what?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Nothing..." Marissa tried to help out.

Kiseop got up and hugged Marissa tightly like a bear, "Ah~ We started to get worried. It's been nearly 4 hours you ran away from us."

"Sorry oppa." She just pecked Kiseop on the cheek.

"Marissa." Kevin grabbed her wrist and took her to the corner of the room near the stereo and the mirrors.

I walked behind softly and spoke in my head, "Please don't be his Marissa, you're mine. Even lie to him, please. We even promised each other~"

Kevin yelled, "You're what!"

"Kevin calm down!" Marissa tried to calm Kevin-Hyung.

CRAP. He knows about her contract, Kevin knows her too well, which is really scary.

"You are debutting in March and you didn't tell me!" He slapped Marissa on the face and it looked painful for her.

"Leave her alone!" I pushed him.

"What's wrong Dongho, what got into you. You hate her."

"She has a guy, unlike you and he says to leave her alone and just be friends with her, not hitting her." I clenched my fist again.

"Who's the guy?" He asked me while. he thinks that I'm bluffing.

"Me, she's my girl. Marissa is mine." I just smiled at wave good-bye to the others and get ready for the date later on.

~End of Dongho's P.O.V~

Marissa was about to leave the room as well but Kevin stepped in front of her, "When did this thing, happen?"

"2 hours ago. Dongho had the guts to find me while his in pain, and that takes a lot of guts. You didn't even try to find me just like Dongho, and he also chatted and stayed with me in a playground that was pouring with heavy rain. You didn't come because all you think is yourself and our friendship. If you like me, why didn't you look for me? Huh! Your just a coward that won't even confess that he likes his best-friend. When I moved to Australia, my heart was empty and I fell in love with you. And now. I don't love you, but you're still my best-friend." Marissa made a statement and left the room as well.

"Wow." UKISS' Manager was surprised.

"That's gotta burn and she has a point tho Kevin." Hoon got up and patted him.

"Oh just shut up..." Kevin sounded pissed off, this is his first time getting pissed off in his whole life!

"Well... it's only 10:12pm now.. You guys wanna have dinner outside? But we have to dress un-normal so KissMe's really can't find us that easy." AJ thought of a smart idea.

"Call" Soohyun and Eli yelled while getting their things and left the practise studio.

---------

A/N:

Sorry guys, if this chapter is different then before. This has more detail but yeah, I'm really sorry~

Someone HACKED MY ACCOUNT on Wattpad TT_TT and deleted this whole chapter. I tried to upload the chapter again, and I try to make it the same... please don't get angry at me... Wattpad changes my stories on my iPod and on my laptop. I'm so sorry, and I have to sleep for school~ SO SORRY GUYS.