Jeff the killer Love Story

" I'm home!!!" I heard my mom yell up the stairs. I groaned. She didn't always have to be so happy about it, I mean, it's not like she's my ' real' mom. She's actually my mom's maid, well, she was. Both my parents died on a vacation to California. I knew they shouldn't have gone. The plane crashed, and I was about 4 when this happened. Ugh, I still remember Nicole's face when she got the phone call. Nicole is the one I now call ' mom'.

" Alex!! Are you done with your homework?" I heard her coming up the stairs. Oh no. I ran over to my desk with all my over flowing homework. " uh, almost!" I yelled back. I pretended to be stuck on a math problem... wait a minute... This is the problem I was stuck on. *knock knock* She entered my room and I gave her a small smile. " hey..." I said, looking back at my paper. " hi sweetie, need some help?" She walked over and looked at the paper. "Ah, math. I was always the A+ student in math," she bent down and helped me through it.

I admit, I sometimes wish I still had my family but I'm glad I have Nicole. She's good enough for me.

When I finally finished my homework I took a shower, had dinner, and was currently sitting on the couch watching Soul Eater. I love anime. Always have and always will.

" Alex, I'm going out alright?" She said while putting a couple things in her purse. " mm hm " I didn't take my eyes off the tv. She just sighed and left.

I waited till I knew she was gone. Yes! Home alone! I'm used to it but it makes me feel like an adult, although I'm only 15. I went over to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. As soon as I sat back on the couch, the power went out. "Ugh, really?" I walked around with my hands in front of me, searching for a flash light. "Crap!" I tripped over something on the floor. "Ugh! stupid!Stupid!" Yes, I talk to myself when I'm alone. Except, I don't think I was. I stood back up and found the flash light. I looked around but saw nothing. " hmph"...