Love's Affect

Party Girl

                                                      I loved you......

                                                                    until i saw the way you looked at her.

        "Isn't this party awesome?" Beth asked her boyfriend, Jason.

        "Yeah.....I'm going to get something to drink. Do you want anything?" He questioned, already walking away.

        "No thanks," I said, letting out a small appreciated smile. I don't what was up with him lately, but i knew that soon he will be back to normal. As I watched him walk away, I know he's was the one.I know me and him and perfect for each other. I know I love him and he lov- what's he doing....looking at HER?! That was his EX-girlfriend, Kimberly! He returned with a smile from ear to ear, and I knew the punch didn't taste that good. As he was face to face with me I slapped the cup out of his hand and ran out of the party.

        "Beth! Wait! Where are you going?!" He yelled, running after me. I just kept going with the fury building inside of me. He finally caught up to me, grabbing my arm. As I spun around, I felt my hot tears spilling out of my eyes.

        "What's wrong with you!?" He screamed at me.

        "Nothing! I just realized i made the BIGGEST mistake of my life thinking you REALLY LOVED ME!" I heard my voice raising.

        "What are you talking about?" He looked at me as if I were crazy.

        More tears poured out. I took a deep breath and struggled to find me voice. "I loved you....," I spoke in a calm, soft  voice," until I saw the way you looked at her," I said looking towards the party.

        "Beth-," he tried to explain.

        "Save it," I said cutting him off, and walked away.