Chapter 2

Jerk.

Leslie was still fuming as she made her way down the streets of New York City. How could he just yell at her like that? Was he God?

No, just a stuck up idiot, who thinks he’s so hot and all that.

But the worst thing about it was that he was cute. Beyond cute. Gorgeous. His eyes were multi-colored, and when he got angry his muscles tensed up, making his t-shirt look smaller than it really was. His hair fell perfectly around his face, and his cheekbones were strong and perfect.

Who cares how good he looks? He’s cruel, and I feel absolutely sorry for the girl that has to put up with him…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wicked girl.

Ryan had just left the Café, and was now wandering around the city, trying to find a place to crash for the night. But every time he tried to think of something that would ease his mind or make him forget what had happened, she would always seem to sneak her way back in, invading his every thought. He couldn’t help it. No girl had ever spoke to him that way before. She didn’t seem impressed by him at all.

Its really a shame… she was quite hot with her long brownish reddish hair, and bright green eyes…

He shook his head. Sure she was hot, but she was wicked. A girl like that could seriously do some damage.

And that’s why-

But he was cut off from his thought, as a girl with bleached blonde hair, walked up to him, looking worried but seductive at the same time.

“Excuse me… but have you seen a dog around here somewhere? I accidentally let go of his leash while I was walking him…” Ryan rolled his eyes.

Yeah right…

And without saying a word, he walked right by her, not even glancing back once.

Now… where do I go? Surely dad has already sent his men to find me…

And as if right on cue, five big buff guys in black suits with shades on, surrounded him.