(II) Something in the Cooler

TWO

TWO. SOMETHING IN THE COOLER
tw: mention of rape victims

       Unfortunately for Juneau, her insomnia combined with the fact that her younger sister came home from soccer practice with a stomach bug,  the young adult wasn't able to get much sleep

Unfortunately for Juneau, her insomnia combined with the fact that her younger sister came home from soccer practice with a stomach bug,  the young adult wasn't able to get much sleep. She hardly got enough time to rest as is; She was now a few weeks into her intern year and it was not getting easier. Honestly, she was surprised her fingers hadn't fallen off yet from the amount of charting she'd been doing. Since her sister was the clingy type when she was sick ━━ Gianina took it upon herself to take refuge in Juneau's bed.

Juneau prayed the small cold would pass onto her brother instead of her, seeing as she couldn't afford to miss work, at least not this early in her career. The dark-haired woman was now sat on a bench in the intern locker room, her head in her hands as she attempted to keep herself awake. (She was failing). The twins' babysitter had been more than kind and offered to come over earlier while they were still asleep so that Juneau wasn't late for work. As she sat on the bench, she pulled out her small purple notebook writing a reminder to tip her extra today. She just couldn't wait for when the twins' school year started, it was going to make her life a whole lot easier.

       Now she was stuck listening to George and Izzie beg Meredith to let them move in with her. The blonde had posted a flyer on the locker room's corkboard, asking for two roomates. She was very clear about the type of roomates she wanted ━━ stating the following: non-smokers, absolutely no bush supporters, and no pets. The two interns' attempts at persuading her however were failing, seeing as they were in the same intern group and had to work together everyday, and living with them aswell would be. . . a lot.

       "No one here is right," Meredith shrugged, taking a glance at her new friend. "What's up with you?"

       Juneau's head rose slightly, the woman waving her off. "Just tired." Meredith nodded and gave her a half smile before leaving the room and stepping into the hallway.

       Izzie and George stared at Juneau as she rubbed her eyes a few times, the woman feeling eyes on uer. "What. . .?" She asked confusedly.

       ". . .Do you think you can convince Meredith to or let us move in with her?" George asked.