Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Aiden-

We stumbled into the auditorium with but a second to spare. Ms. Tavern hadn't shown up yet, so we were good. In that sense, anyway. But in every other sense...we were totally screwed.

Caleb and I were still riding the effects of our little friend. We came in shoving each other and laughing loudly. The others turned to look at us. Caleb shoved me into a row of seats and I fell forward, tumbling over the back of the seat and into it.

Simon shoved my leg off of him. "What the hell, Aiden?"

I cracked up laughing.

Caleb slid into the seat next to me.

"Yo, Snider and Gray are fucked up," I heard Corbin say.

"What have they been smoking?" Lance joked.

"I think they really are," Nikki declared.

Nikki came over to where I was sitting She grabbed my chin roughly and pulled my head up, making me look at her. Her green eyes inspected mine.

"Aiden, what did you do?" She asked.

"The good stuff," I laughed.

It seemed funny at the time.

"God, you need to get outta here," Nikki said.

"But why? We've got call---" I couldn't finish my sentence.

I was too busy thinking about nothing.

"Someone help my get him out into the hall. We can't let Ms. Tavern see him like this," Nikki said.

She put her hand under my arm and her and Simon got me out into the aisle. Simon grabbed my other arm and they half-led, half-dragged me out into the wide hall outside of the auditorium.

I noticed that Caleb was staying. He obviously could act more chill when he was high. Of course, he did have more experience.

I got out into the hall and they slumped me against the wall. I slid down it and onto the floor.

Simon sat next to me. I leaned against him and buried my head into his side. Then I fell asleep.

Simon-

Aiden lay against me and started to nod off. Nikki looked down at us.

"You go. I'll stay here," I said.

Nikki looked at me. "You sure?"

"Yeah, go ahead. You've got an audition. I'm just gonna do like tech crew," I said.

She shrugged and left.

I wrapped an arm around Aiden and leaned my head back against the wall.

This wasn't like Aiden. Coming to school stoned? Or even getting stoned at all? Like sure, me and him would sometimes drink a little. But never get smashed up and totally wasted.

This was all that Caleb's fault . Ever since he had come to town, Aiden had been off and spending a lot of time with him. He was trouble, and Aiden was starting to get in trouble.

Not to mention, I hadn't spent time with him in ages. He spent all of his time nowadays...not with me. I had never thought about what it would be like if we drifted apart, but I was starting to feel it happen. I didn't like it.

And I was going to do something about it.

Hopefully, it would be easy to keep an eye on the both of them if I was working on the play. I mean, if I'm nearby a lot he can't get in too much trouble, can he?

I hadn't made it to auditions the day before on purpose. I didn't want to do the play. But today, Nikki had convinced me to be apart of it. So I agreed to help out.

And it's a good thing I had come.

I had to stop this destructive spiral that the Devil (Caleb) was causing.

______________________________________________________________________________

So you got some of Simon's point of view. Cool stuff, huh? Tell me what you think and let me know who you like and what you like best.

Question: Favorite Romantic Comedy?

I have too many to count one of my faves is When In Rome.

Love you guys!!

XOXO.

T