ℒarry ℛecommended ℱics

Seeing as there is a lack of decent stories that can possibly trigger feels, and or invoke crying, I've decided to make up a list that consists of different, yet very tasteful material that I've found from archiveofourown.org that I find, to an extent, exceptional.

So now, as you browse through my sick, twisted list of Larry fics from the said site, I terribly hope for you to not only find amusement, but to also open your eyes to new tastes in acquired writing, and possibly shed a tear or two.

Mobile-users: As external link had been withheld within the app, please do the following steps within the google search to be able to locate the proper story.

Step 1 - Go to google.com via wifi/internet connection.
Step 2 - Carefully type in the author's name, the correct title of the story/series, and ao3 in the end.
Step 3 (optional) - If the story still could not be located, try repeating steps 1 and 2, then adding the desired pairing (in this case): Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson or Louis Tomlinson/Harry Styles at the end, then pressing search. If this step fails, then the author might have either deleted the story, or they have changed their pseudonym. DO NOT PANIC if the latter happens. If the story STILL EXISTS, then whoever results first in the allocated link of equivalent result, simply choose the first ao3 suggestion you are given, and settle for that. IF ALL ELSE FAILS, then no worries, I shall attempt to rectify any damages, and provide the link within my convenience.

Thank you & Enjoy! :) .xx