Malfoy Manor, meeting Madison

Auroranossen on Twitter and Instagram - I will be posting illustrations!

They approached the huge double doors and Snape raised his hand to knock. There was silent for a few seconds before an elf dressed in a dirty old cloth opened. It had eyes as big as tennis balls and it ears big as bat wings. It was horribly skinny, his bones visible.

It glared at them and allowed them inside Bella hiding a bit behind Snape's black cloak. She had seen house elves before, but this one looked like it was starving. "Bella!" Draco met them in the hallway, smiling towards her. "Professor Snape." He nodded towards the Potion Master. Snape didn't answer only scowled his usual scowl. A woman probably the same age as Snape approached. She had shoulder length blonde hair and wore red lips stick. "Ah you must be Bella, am I correct?" She asked taking her hand. "I am Narcissa, Draco's mother. But you can call me sissy."

"Where is Mr. Malfoy?" Snape asked coldly. "Oh.. He had business to attend to in the Ministry." She answered, ignoring the tone he used. "Come on, I'll show you around." Draco said, taking her arm. She fallowed excited behind, while Snape stood looking after her.

"Okay so this is the meeting room... dining hall... sitting room."It continued like that for about an hour. The Manor was huge, not just one bit, but really huge. Draco's family were rich, very rich. She admired the sparkling chandelier up in the sealing. There must have been at least 3000 sparkling crystals.

"Come on, I'll show you your room." He said and leaded her up two stairs. He then opened a door to a middle sized room with a small double bed, a dresser and a desk. "Professor Snape's is just down the hall." He smiled before walking downstairs, she hurried behind him. They approached the entrance hall were Snape was talking to a man with shoulder long almost white hair. He was wearing an expensive black coat with fur around its neck. Leather gloves on his hands and held a cane in his right hand. There was a head of a snake in silver at the top of the cane. "Sir this is Bella." Draco said respectfully towards his father. She swallowed, looking at the pale face to Draco's father. He didn't look very happy.

"Ah nice to see you." He said in a soft yet fake tone. "Nice to meet you to sir." She said weakly. Snape placed to hands on her shoulders protectively. "And this is your adoptive daughter, am I wrong Severus?" His voice sounded superior, as Bella was a low class person. "Yes." Snape hissed, but still managed to hold up the polite facade. "Very well, you may enjoy yourself, while you can." He added at the end and walked off in a pompous way. Draco looked proud over being his son, so Bella didn't say anything. She only knew one thing, she did not fancy Draco's father. Using the twin's phrase.

There was a knock at her bedroom door and her father approached. "Dinner is at seven." He said coldly and continued down the hall. Later on that night Draco entered with a girl probably a year older than her. "Hey Bella this is my cousin Madison." He introduced a girl with just as white hair as him, cut in a cute bob form. "Nice to meet you." She said and they shook. "Are you starting at Hogwarts next year?" Bella asked, suddenly Madison's eyes became watery and she ran off.

"What did I do?" Draco shrugged. It took forever to find her, the mansion was big and Draco had given up half an hour ago. "Madison?" She asked gently and opened the closet door, where a crumbled together Madison sat. Tearstained face. Bella bent down on her level and sat down next to her. The closet just big enough for both of them. "Do you want to tell me what is wrong?" She asked. Madison who was sobbing soundlessly, her shoulders going up and down.

"I-I am a disgrace to my family." She stuttered. Bella brushed her back. "Don't say that, why do you think so?" She asked continuing to support her. "I-I don't know any magic." She said between hiccups. "But you'll probably learn something at Hogwarts." She answered. Madison looked up from her knees and sobbed. Another heartbreaking cry. "You don't understand, I don't know any!" She continued with a low voice. "I can't." Bella looked at her dumb folded and Madison said with an even weaker voice. "I am a squib, my family doesn't know yet." She said.

Realization rushed over Bella's body from the sound of Madison's words. "Oh." She said, not knowing what else to say. Madison sat there, still looking heartbroken. Bella sighed and leaned back into the wall. "It's not just you, I am a mud blood." She said. Madison's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked sniffling and wiping away her tears. "I don't feel like I belong either." Bella said, finally realizing the truth.

"Come on, let's go to dinner." She said and helped Madison up. They walked down the stairs and sat down at the large table in the dining hall. House elves served them delicious food, almost as good as the Hogwarts food, if even better.

"So, who are your real parents?" Lucius Malfoy asked Bella under dinner. "I-I" She started, but Snape spoke up. "Memory loss." He said coldly, trying to make the conversation go away. "Oh is it so." Lucius smooth voice rang in the walls and the table fell silent. She swallowed and Lucius turned his gaze towards Snape who was obvious trying to remain calm. Knowing Bella didn't know the seriousness of this matter. "Interesting... Have you tried Veritaserum or Leglimency, after experience I have found it highly useful. Lost memories could suddenly... pop up!" Lucius said, making Snape's scowl grow bigger. Lucius brother in-law spoke up. Bragging about his daughter, obvious irritated the conversation had been so much about Bella.

"You should see Madison she is really talented, I know she is going to be just like her mother sometime." He said proudly in a superior tone. Bella noticed Madison sinking further down in her stool, swallowing and wishing her father would let it go. "Come on girl, show them." Brian her father continued.

Madison didn't respond, only continued to stare at the half eaten turkey at her plate. "Now girl, show them!" Brian or Mr. Duvarge as she should be calling him said, not so nice. His voice beginning to lose its false Malfoy softness. "I can't." Madison mumbled. "What do you mean with you can't?" Her father growled. It became so silent you could hear a pin drop.

Bella looked at Madison longing to help her. "Don't tell me you are a-" Brians angry voice was broken off by Madison who cried out loudly. "She is a mud blood." Pointing at Bella. Everyone in the room gasped and looked at Bella, who was sinking down in her stool.

-------------------------

I am so evil so I am stopping it there! I ask for 15 comments and the next one will come as soon as possible!!! Maybe even later on today or first thing in the morning!!! Love from me and thank you for all your support!!!:D