Prologue

Prologue

            In the heart of the universe, holds the council room of the holders. The room is quiet for the Celestial King will decide the fate of the universe.

            “We cannot wait much longer. We must inform Libra, the last of all the twelve holders.” exclaims the Celestial King.

            “Can’t we hold on just a little longer? She’s still far too young.” says the key holder with worries.

            “So is my daughter. Can’t you suffice just another year?” the time holder asks.

            Loud complaints are being heard from the council room.

            “Silence!” exclaims the Celestial King. “I already told you. The universe will fall without its ruler. Do you holders want that?” he asks piercingly that the floor is shaking.

            The room is quiet.

            “Just as I thought...” the king says. For a few minutes, he is in deep thoughts. “In less than six months, the ruler will be chosen. Or else the universe will break”

            The room is now filled with gasps and surprised faces.

            “Only six months? That’s too soon.” the key holder says with an alarmed face.

            “This is why we must notify the twelve celestial beings as soon as possible.” says the king.

            “We understand.” says the council members in unison, after thinking about it.

            “Good.” The king says. “Then without furthur ado, I now hereby The Celestial Battle to begin!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? This is a new story. I'll continue my other story as well, but please tell me of what you think of this one. I'll also post the first chapter as soon as possible!! ^_^