I Should Have Known Chapter 1

Dedicated to LitzyBeeMurderFace aka the real ElleBeeVee you inspired me to write I love your books!

*Taylor’s POV*

It was just another day. My life couldn’t be any better, perfect boyfriend, perfect friends, perfect family, perfect life. Everyone wanted to be me.

I finally had it all. Not only was I 17 and on my way to be next Valedictorian but I was starting both for varsity volleyball and basketball. I had the perfect boyfriend Dane. And we had a date together tonight.

As I was walking across the school parking lot I couldn’t help but smile. Volleyball practicehad been fun as always and now I was off to see my boyfriend and maybe I would have time to seen my best friend too. I laughed as I saw what the guys were doing. Cale had Carson on his back and was racing Matt with Rick on his back.

I love my friends they can always put an even bigger smile on my face. Once they saw me though I was dead. They all started to race towards me as I scream and ran the opposite direction but they eventually caught up which earned me a great big group hug from 4 sweaty football players. “Eww really!" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

“You think thats bad little miss priss? Then lets see how you like this!” Cale said as his picked me up slinging me over his shoulder and running around the football field with me.  Rick just laughed as he pantsed Matt and took off running before Matt could pull up his pants over his boxers and take off after him. Once Carson saw that he fell on the floor laughing.

“Cale put me down!”

“Not happening Tay!” he yelled as he started to spin in circles.

“Wanna Bet?” I taunted.    “Hell yeah!” he said confidently.

Right then I grabbed his boxes which were showing over the top of his basketball shorts and pulled up as hard as I could.

  Cale grunted in pain as he set me down “You got me, you win!” he said as he pulled me into a proper hug slinging his arm around my shoulder afterwards. “So whats a pretty little thing that is my best friend doing down here?”

  “Well I was actually looking for Dane we are suppose to go get Coffee tonight and go out on a mini date.”  I said smiling.

O was all Cale said as he pointed to Dane’s truck that was parked behind the bleachers. I gave Cale one last hug thanking him and telling him I would see him later as I walked towards the bleachers thinking about how weird Cale was acting.

What was wrong with Cale I mean I know him and Dane aren’t the best of friends but they were teammates and they had never really hated on each other.  I was really lucky to have Dane he was a really sweet guy, smart, a good athlete, and he was even cool with my being best friends with Cale. I mean some of my past boyfriends always kinda freaked out because I was best friends with him. I mean seriously can’t a girl be friends with a guy and not be fucking him!

Speaking of fucking I was still a virgin. I always planned on waiting to give it to the guy I knew I was gonna marry and Dane was that guy. I planned that after the big game on friday night I was gonna give my all to Dane. I was going to give him my virginity. I hadn’t told anybody but Anna about it. Anna was my best girlfriend and she would keep my secret no matter what I knew that for sure. Whenever I had told her about what I was planning for the briefest second i saw sadness cross her face but then she looked happy so I figured maybe I was just imagining it.

As I rounded the corner and saw what was behind the bleachers I couldn’t believe what I saw.

***Authors Note***

Hi everyone so this is the first story I have ever written and the first story I will have shown anyone. Constructive criticism would be great and if anyone wants to help me edit I would love the help. I know I know my chapters are short but i should upload 3 - 4 time a week so that should make up for it. Thanks everyone this story probably won't be very long but it should be at least 50 pages by the time I am done. Thanks for reading everyone! O and If Anyone can make me a cover that would be amazing!  Also the picture on the side is a picture of Taylor.

New Note as of June 15, 2013 Hey everybody so stick with me in these first few chapters they are pretty rough but this was my first time writing. I am currentaly in the process of re writing them!