One-shot

3rd pov

It was a hot summer day at the class 1-A dorms a Saturday afternoon and the class is relaxing in the common room or at their dorm rooms and here we see the love interest of the green haired boy in her room writing in her journal.

Ochako: "dear diary, yesterday at the mission of Saving the whole world and taking down the organization known as humerize was pretty hard and exhausting and I was scared that they framed izu-kun but it went well and that the heroes proved of his innocent and even stopped the bombs from ever exploding spreading a virus. izuku really is a great hero, well my hero he saved my life during the entrance exam and he helped me on so many things and I fell in love with him that's why today and now I'll officially ask him out on a date I really am nervous for this and I hope he says yes wish me luck.

Once ochako stopped writing on her diary she got up and left her dorm room to find izuku and ask him on that date when she made it to his door she was nervous of asking him her hand started shaking.

Ochako: I gotta do this go for broke.

Once she knocked the door the door opened and it reveled to be izuku little daughter and his little sister his mom asked izuku if his little sister Izumi would love to spend time with him and he said sure he would be happy to spend some time with his sister.

Izumi: hey big sis do you need something?

Eri: yeah do you need something Ms ochako?

Ochako: yeah is izuku here? I really need to talk to him its something important.

Izumi: yeah he's here let me get him big brother big sis is here to see you.

Izuku: I'm coming sis.

Izuku came to the door wearing a shirt saying "we the ones" with a black pants with air force 1s.

Izuku: hey ochako do you need something?

Ochako: umm yeah I was wondering if I don't know do you Wana go ou-

Bakugo: hey nerd let's go me and icey-hot are ready it's just you that's left where going to be late.

Bakugo came in interrupting ochako and she was not happy she felt sad knowing she might not have a chance with izuku.

Izuku: yeah I'm ready it's just Izumi and eri that's left come on eri Izumi where going to be late.

Izumi/eri: coming papa/big brother.

They both came out wearing the same shirt that izuku wore with a face paint on each and one cheek eri has one on her left while Izumi has her on the right and it was both pink mixed with white highlights.

Izuku: I'm sorry ochako I'm gonna be late for a family meeting can you tell me what your going to say when I'm back.

Bakugo: come one I'm sure she will tell you when where back let's go where going to be late.

As the izuku eri, Izumi and Bakugo left to there family meeting ochaco left to the common room all sad and waiting for izuku to return.

Few hour later.

The whole class are at the common room just hanging out watching TV and some are just talking about random things. Until one person realized that 3 of the best students aren't here.

Kirishima: hey has anyone seen todoroki, bakugo or mydoria I haven't seen them since this morning.

Ochako: oh they left this morning to a meeting that's what izuku told me.

Kamanari: hey isn't it weird that those 3 always leave Monday morning and come back to Tuesday night and at Friday then come back at Sunday morning.

Jiro: now that you mentioned it does make sense.