Chapter One. (Updated)

Start from the beginning

"Well, do you want to know why he was taken in by the po-po's?" Ivory took me out of my little rant. I was curious yes, but not curious enough. He was probably in a fight, caught and thrown in lockup for a few days. I shook my head and looked at the teacher who was talking to the class.

"You suck." She pouted with a sigh, her fist under her chin like a child.

I looked back at her and smiled innocently. "You suck more."

She giggled and whispered back. "I know, you prude."

We both began to giggle, maybe a bit too loud because when we looked up the teacher was staring at us with a bored, stern look "Ladies, if you want me to mov--"

"Good morning sir, you miss me?" Everyone's eyes turned towards the front of the class where an English accented Drew walked in looking all high and mighty, with a cheeky grin plastered on to his face and a leather jacket thrown over his back.

The teacher's bored expression turned towards him "Oh yes Drew, I don't know how I would have made it through this week without you." His hand was on his heart, the sarcasm was real with this man.

"Aww, you're so sweet." Drew smiled. Then, Chase walked in behind him and nodded his head towards the teacher but didn't utter a word. He had a cut lip and a bruise on his cheek, that was the first thing that I noticed. His dark hair was all messy and beard darker then usual, matching his black shirt which did little to hide his figure.

He had been released by the police and of course, my guess had been right, he was in a fight. I couldn't help but stare at the two guys that were now walking to get to their seats, say what you will about their personalities but their looks we're definitely on point. Drew looked back at Chase and whispered something to him and Chase looked around at the class. His chocolate brown eyes then settled on me and we had a little stare off for a few seconds before I quickly looked to other side with my heart pounding wildly.

God, he was intimidating. I looked down at my dark hair twisting it around my fingers as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I slowly looked up again and they we're both sitting down on their designated tables, Drew with his legs up on the table and Chase looking outside the window.

"I saw that." Ivory nudged me and I quickly gave her a clueless look. "Don't play dumb with me Sandy, I saw that little interaction with you two." She smirked and quickly looked back up at the teacher.

I hid the blush on my cheeks with my hair, "I have no clue what you're talking about." I smirked with a shake of my head and continued scribbling the notes written on the board. Chase was definitely a handsome young man, and these little 'eye contacts' we had just like the one before were a normal occurrence between us I suppose. It was whatever though.

After what felt like days later, lunch time finally came around and boy was I about to pass out if didn't get any food in me soon! I was lined up with Ivory and Julie, the third person our little trio. She was a lot more reserved then Ivory and I however she always took charge of situations, we often referred to her as our mumma bear.

Chase, Drew, Josh and Taylor walked past us and headed straight towards the front of the line, nothing new there, they were self-proclaimed 'royalty' and of course deserved to do whatever the hell they wanted. I just rolled my eyes, losers.

The whole cafeteria had quietened down at least 2 notches in sound, it was like we we're somehow conditioned by them and whenever these boys we're around, no one really spoke too loud. My eyes we're trained on Chase as he reached to get a slice of pizza, whenever he was in the room, my eyes would just naturally gravitate towards him. I blame his good looks, that's it, his good looks.