Chapter 8 - UNCUT

WARNING - This chapter contains EXPLICIT SEX and SEXUAL REFERENCES and NAKED BODY PARTS and COURSE LANGUAGE and probably other offensive stuff too.

OK - This story doesn't do Sexual Tension - Sex is crucial to the plot - as will be revealed later - it this isn't your thing or you shouldn't be reading it then please DON'T READ THIS.

Please read this tastefully and let me know if there is anything in it that you think is inappropriate.

You have been warned!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter  8 - UNCUT

As Aine undressed me she observed me.  “Wadding, we need wadding.  You have been busy.”

“I can’t... I can’t say no, he is intoxicating.  I can’t...”

“I know my Queen.  You are falling in love with him.”

“No.  No I am not.”

“He certainly is in love with you. “

“No, you are wrong.  It is just lust.  Not love.  I can’t love him.”

“Love isn’t something to command and often comes when least convenient.  Make tonight your last night with him Maeb or you will break each other’s heart.  He cannot be who he wants to be and you cannot let him want it.  Take him tonight but don’t tell him until after the tournament.  If he fights poorly he will displease the King.  And he will fight poorly if you tell him tonight.  Let him believe you will be available to him at his whim.”

“I can’t...”

“You have to, for his sake and yours.  After the tournament give your attention to Percy.”

“No...”

“Yes Maeb.  You know the truth in my words.  Think not of them now.  Enjoy him tonight but take your own advice, let him go.”

I closed my eyes.  She was right.  I knew she was right but I didn’t want to let him go.  I wanted every second I could get out of him.  I wanted him forever.  I did love him.  I stood waiting for the herald and pulled myself together.  I would have him tonight and do as I planned.  Our last night of passion would be memorable. 

I walked to the high table caught his intent stare.  I then looked to our guests and spoke to them all.  Percy and Colm were drinking and comparing stories.  I laughed as they both tried to impress me with their battle stories.  I saw Torc sneer with their flirtatious bragging.

After the meal I excused myself to prepare and hurried to Aine who had everything ready in the side room of the hall.  I dressed quickly and Aine changed my hair.

“Aine, I don’t know if I can do this...”

“Yes you can, you are a strong woman.  He is just a man.”

“I am talking about the dance, my friend, but thank you.”

“Ohh, of course you can do that.  I have never seen anyone dance like you.  Close your eyes and pretend he is the only one in the room.  Dance for him.  Make tonight all about him.”

She quickly checked me over and nodded, “You are ready.”

The clink of cups and the din of men celebrating slowly lessened.  It was silent as I entered.  I wore a soft lace skirt that showed the outline of my legs in their tights.  The bodice was very tightly fitted as I could not wear a corset and do this dance.  So my figure was obvious to all.  I stood in the centre of the dance floor and glanced at Torc whose eyes shone at me.  With his face memorised I closed my eyes and began.  It was called The Dance of the Swan because it was very graceful and required much strength and flexibility. I had always been flexible.  I spun, I balanced, I held and split my legs as I forced my body into the graceful positions. I jumped with perfect timing and I stood on my toes as I danced.  The hall remained silent until the dance was finished.  Then the whoops and the cheers started.