Chapter 4

The bright light dissipated quickly and a gentle breeze touched her face gently, It smelled of spring and summer of fresh flowers blooming and happy petals falling off trees.

"I didn't know places like this still existed on earth" Vivan said as she looked around at everything.

There were so many rich and lush colors of green, yellow, and orange, and pink. The colors were so beautiful she felt that should could almost taste them. The breeze relaxed her entire being. She felt at peace both body and spirit She fell to her knees, the soft grass cuddled her as if wanting her to stay much longer. Kechi stood still in one place as the breeze played with her long silver hair. She seemed to be very used to this place. But vivian acted as if she had just died and gone to heaven.

"Kechi where are we?" she said as she was hugging the ground beneath her.

earth mother we are in my safe place, it is a place where only good people may come. The spirits live here.

"Spirits?" She said standing up quickly and giving paradise a second, and more careful look. She fixed her clothing as she thought about all that had happened.

Vivian still wouldn't get over the fact that she could hear Kechi in her head it was also kind of... strange.

"Kechi can you talk"

I am talking

"Well yes, but I mean, aloud?"

I can try to, but my language will not be the same as yours. you won't understand me earth mother.

Kechi bowed then proceeded to bow down and seems to roll into a small little ball. She had the utmost respect for her earth mother who risked herself to save the child.

Thank you for saving me I will be forever grateful unto you, anything you ask I will do.

Vivan went up to her. And lifted her head up smiling at her she was happy that she had saved such a beautiful child. she did feel bad with how things ended with Hilly, why did;t he choose them? why didn't he choose to be with them? Then he too could enjoy such a glorious place

"Where did you come from?"

She bowed her head down and raised it before speaking I come from a planet known as Velninox. My species is called Adonis. I am a rare breed of a Adonis for I am silver. Our people have gone extinct due to war and a wanting of higher status. I was an unborn child sent here to start a new life in another planet to try and restore my people to somehow save them. I'm just not sure how yet.

She paused for a moment before speaking again

I am the only one left.

"I see," vivian replied feeling so sorry in her heart even worse now about how Hilly traded a child for money"

mother he betrayed us shall I kill him? she stood up creating a strange position with her body perhaps one to fight. She had quickly jumped up on her feet slowly swaying her body left to right with an arm bent slightly into the air and the other stretched outwards in a fist. but she looked like a statue. Vivian went up to her and placed her hands down at her sides.

"No we will not kill him we will..., well what will we do? maybe I should go to him and slap him to his senses." there was silence again.

I will touch you now do not be afraid earth mother.

She placed three fingers on her mother's forehead and Vivian could see images pass quickly into her mind of what was going on with Hilly. She saw him in the hut, counting money and shaking his head. She then watched as he got up to answer the door. Police busted through the doors with warrants and began to struggle with hilly dragging him out and leaving all the money behind. She then could see Dr Murray looking about the place trashing the small hut, to find nothing of interest to him. He then proceeded to light a match and dropped it to the ground letting the hut catch on fire with everything in it.

She watched as they dragged him out the burning hut his voice was muffled as he seemed to be screaming "No! No! No!". She then saw outside that others in the poor area where she lived were also being dragged out of their homes. she watched as some homes were engulfed in flames as hers was and then she could hear Doctor Murray's voice as clear as day.

"No one will speak huh? Well then you all will suffer! Until these two are found we will not stop. Each day three more homes will burn. until this dirty tiny old place is in ruins. Until then we need these two people! find them and you will be rewarded"

"And if we don't?" A brave stranger shouted.

"And if you don't," he laughed maniacally "well then you all die" he spoke so cruelly to them and almost as if it was all a joke.

Dr. Murry threw about images before exiting. The images looked to be of both herself and Kechi. she couldn't see them clearly but they seemed to be wanted posters.

Everyone was in danger because of them and their own people would now be against them, what would they do now?

When Kechi finally moved her fingers from her mother's forehead she saw Vivian had tears running down their face. she wiped them carefully pulling Vivian's chin up.

"We have to go save them Kechi! We must... all of them even Hilly, they are all in great danger." As Vivian spoke Kechi looked into the eyes of her earth mother. It was no wonder her parents had chosen this earth being to hold the great princess of Velninox. Her heart was big and strong. Though she had no power she did her best to help.

Vivian has no idea just how much effort it took for Kechi to come here. Vivian had been watched for many many years by Kechi's parents. They knew who she was perhaps before Vivian even knew herself. They knew she would care for her more so than any other being on the planet earth. she was perhaps the only true soul left. They both needed each other to save their own worlds.

If that is what you wish earth mother I will help you.