Chapter 12

Chapter 12

                                                                                  +Blaze+

Chas had crossed the line that time. I stared at the unfamiliar reflection in my shaving mirror. That dude wearing pink lipstick and blush on wasn’t me. No fucking way. That thing that girls apply on their eye lids is called blush on right?

I was sitting down on the tattered, army green mattress analyzing myself with astonishment. If Chas thought that she was going to get away with that…she was under an illusion. I had never interfered in her pranks before as they had never been directed at me. Chas was going to be as good as dead. Oh sweet revenge…isn’t it best served cold? According to that Tarintino guy at least it was. I had already contemplated a wicked plan to teach Chas a lesson. She was going to get it good that time.

I looked at Cruz admiring his image in my mirror. His purple lips (due to the lipstick) were stretched into a pouty smile. He was standing behind me leaning down to peer at the shaving mirror. What the hell?

“What's wrong with you?” I dropped the mirror on the mattress alarmed.

Cruz picked up the mirror and grinned, “I definitely look better than you guys."

Zack, who was sitting on the other mattress, got up refuting Cruz’s claim, “No way.”

He snatched the mirror from Cruz’s hand and gazed at his reflection.

“Just look at my sexy red lips,” Zack smiled, “Isn’t red like in for the girls?”

It was getting out of control. My mates were thinking and behaving like chicks. It seemed the make-up was toxic. Maybe it had effected their brains in some way because their strange behavior was no where normal.

“What's wrong with you guys,” I repeated again a little creeped out.

“OMG!” Cruz shrieked and the mirror fell down from Zack’s hands.

“What's happening to me?” Zack asked scared. He had started to wipe the make up from his face furiously. “And you just said OMG Cruz.”

“No you didn’t,” Cruz said snapping his fingers and doing a girly head shake thingy.

Cruz’s eyes went wide, “Jeez…What am I saying! I need to man up!” He grabbed a bottle from the grassy ground and started to pour water on himself.

I took a towel from my bag and started to wipe the godforsaken crap off my face.

“Chas is as good as dead now,” Zack growled.

“All the girls…because all of them seemed to be involved in this stupid prank,” Cruz said stripping off his crazy yellow top.

“We have to call up a meeting with all the guys,” I gritted my teeth.

“We will show no mercy,” Zack nodded. I had to accept he looked a little scary in his pink top. It had some threads or strings; which were used to hold the top at the back of his neck. I was never going to look at girls in pink tops the same way again.

***

                                                                            +Tiana+

I was clutching my stomach, trying to get some air but I failed as I fell down on the mattress laughing helplessly.

“I must say,” Stacy said grudgingly, “This has been one of your best pranks so far.”