Chapter 5~ Sparks Fly and People Cry

CHAPTER 5

Haliey P.O.V.

"Well leave." I said sourly turning away from him heading towards the door.

"Wait, I just want to ahng out with you guys. Get to know you." He said sincerly.

"Ok, but no funny business or your out."

"Fine."

We entered the room to see Hannah and Ryan sitting on the bean bag chair watching The Time Traveler's Wife.

"Hey, I love this movie!" I heard Justin say from next to me. We all turned to look at him.

"Just because I'm Justin Bieber doesn't mean i don't like chick flicks.

"This is not a chick flick!" Hannah and I screamed at the same time at Justin.

"Whatever," Justin said sitting in the love seat. "Are yoou coming?" He said smiling and patting the seat next to him.

"Ughhh fine," I mumbled sitting next to him.

*******************************************2 HOURS LATER**************************************************

"That sniff was the saddest sniff movie ever!!!!!!!!!" I heard Hannah say muffled in sobs and Ryan shirt. He was holding her with tears in his eyes saying that it was just a movie.

I had my knees up to my chest sobbing, "He even came back after he died but then he had to leave again!!!!!!"

"God people it was just a movie." Justin said quietly, drying his eyes of any evidence that he was crying.

"You k-know you loved it." I said still crying recalling parts of the movie and started to cry harder.

I slowly started to crawl over to wear Hannah was sitting so I could hug someone. I need some love too.

Justin P.O.V.

That movie was sooooo sad. I wish Haliey was in my arms right now like Ryan was holding Hannah. But, I think she is starting to like me a little bit. I just have to give it a little time.

"I'm goign to bed," I heard Haliey say standing up and heading towards the bathroom. "Same," said Hannah wiggling out of Ryan's arms and giving him peck on the cheek.

"I'll see you tommorow night?" She said winking at him.

He blushed a deep red and said, "Yeah, see you then."

Ughh, this is weird. "Haliey, you first practice is at 10 tomorrow morning."

"Ughhh, kk night." She said to me waving her hand back and closing the bathroom door behind her.

She said night, that's one step closer.

Awww sweet who doesn't love crying and crushing!!!!! But there is practice tomorrow and lets just hope no one gets hurt. Good luck with your date Hannah. Ryan might have made a mistake.

U know you love me,

Clara

hehehehe sweet right?! ok 6 votes 5 comments!!!!! i will upload after I get back from my 3 day class Boston trip. (They don't pronounce they're r's) hehehehhe anyway ughh that's it. flash back time.....

We are taking a science test and I'm sitting next to one of my friend and its right before lunch! My stomach growls sooooo loud and we burst out laughing! i almost got my test taken away, but it was funny.

xoxo,

VampObsessed64