17) BROKEN

Isabella Marie Volturi's POV (point of view)

Broken that is all I know let alone remember, not time the only work that comes to mind: Broken. I can't feel anything, I don't know where I am. Do I know who Isabella is because that name just flashed for a second instead of broken.

I feel like all I am doing is sitting in front of a movie theater screen, everything is black and white but the only thing on the screen is the word: Broken. If broken is a feeling then that is all I am feeling.

I can feel something, I think it's water. I am surrounded by water, but know everything is black there is no word there is just black and the feeling and . . . is that the sound of rushing water?

I can see a body, topaz eyes, brown chestnut hair, thin, pale . . . it's me. IT all came back, Edward, choosing Aro over mom. That is me from a distance, why am I from a distance? I try and move closer to my body, but then everything goes black again.

The water still hasn't left. Has the water suppose to be some where? What is going on? I want to know why everything is black and the water is surrounding me!

I started to count until the blackness left and my body was back. This time I was slower. I took baby steps to my body, but the floor fell beneath me and ,y body was gone again.

There was a single bar that I was holding onto with the water trying to push me down. No I wont go not without answers! I found the will to hold on and pull myself over the bar. The water was gone, no more sounds of rushing water.

What happen? Where is everything?

The lights flashed off then on and suddenly I was in a meadow. The meadow had flowers, wonderful long grass that reached my knees. In the darkness was my body!

I rushed towards it only to have Edward stand between me and my body.

"Bella, you must come back!" He said

"Do you have answers for me Edward?" I asked

"You have to choose, me or the answers?" He asked

"What?" I asked confused

"Do you want answers more than you want be with me or do you want to be with me more than you want the answers?" Edward asked

"That is such a silly answer Edward you should know I always would want you more than any kind of answers!" I said and I was sure that was when my eyes opened to a new light not the meadow light though bright torturous light.

"Am I dead?" I asked "Did I chose Edward only to die?" I asked

Edward's POV!

Bella, shes gone. I don't feel any sorrow for it, is that normal? My sweet, persious Bella is gone.

She is still mine so I am in charge ! " Marcus I need him in here, NOW!" I said

"We don't take orders from you, only Bella," I growled they should not be able to say her name " Marcus, Cauis, and Aro." Chelsea said

"MARCUS!" I shouted

"Who has been calling for me?" Marcus asked and ran in.

"Me, am I still mated to my Bella?" I asked

"You are some how, it's the stongest bond at all I have seen!" Marcus said

__________________________________________________________________

Better or worse? Sorry about the cliffhangers, and short chapters I didn't know what else to add. PLEASE CONTINUE!

May 26th, 2015

Twilight_lover_48