Chapter 12

A raspy groan was released from my lips, wanting nothing more than to stay in my bed. My hands felt for the pillow to put over my head. But I was left confused upon feeling something warm and smooth beneath me. My eyes shot open when a deep laugh filled my ears, the vibrations running through my body.

"Good morning to you too, Beautiful."

I quickly pushed myself up, Harry smirking at me as I realised I had been sprawled out across his bare chest. Dark curls spread on the pillow before he sat up, ruffling his hair then resting his weight back on his elbows. My eyes were drawn to the dark mark I had left on his neck. It still looked sore.

"You know, if you wanted to feel me up again, you only had to ask." He spoke adding a wink.

A blush crept onto my cheeks, the events of last night filling my mind. The sounds of Harry's soft moans forced themselves into my thoughts, followed by the image of him desperately rocking his hips up to my touch. The memory deepened the shade of red residing on my face.

I hadn't noticed Harry move closer, my thoughts preoccupying me.

"Well, that's if you don't want me to return the favour."

Our proximity nearly caused me to fall out of the comfortable bed. Harry's long fingers trailed down my exposed arm. I felt him blow across the skin as his lips hovered slightly above it creating goose bumps. I quickly stumbled from the bed feeling disorientated, accidently knocking into the bedside table. My hands darted out before the lamp fell to the floor. I let out a sigh as I moved it back to its place.

I swiftly turned to Harry who seemed amused watching my little clumsy episode. His eyebrows were raised as he smirked at me.

"You alright there?"

I gave him a small nod, letting my hair fall round my face, covering my heated cheeks. My hands grabbed at my clothes still laid on the floor from last night. I jumped as Harry appeared stood in front of me. I wasn't sure on where to look, he was still only in his boxers. My eyes closed as he cupped my chin in his large hand; I reopened them when my face was tilted up to his. My breath caught in my throat as his thumb ran over my bottom lip. I watched his tongue slip out, sliding over his as if to replicate the feeling. My eyes fell away from his, no longer being able to look at him. I heard what I thought was a sigh escape his lips as I clutched my clothes tightly to my chest. Harry's touch left my face and I moved away from him slightly.

"You can have a shower if you want?"

"Thanks." I spoke quietly.

My feet quickly padded across the carpet to the open bathroom door. I placed my clothes on the side as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to find Harry in the doorway, a cheeky smile spread across his face. His large hand was placed above my head against the door, preventing me from closing it. Harry's eyes sparkled as he looked down at me.

"I could always join you." He paused. "To save water and all that."

His cheeky smile and playful tone told me he couldn't care less about the water.

"No, I think I'll be alright, thanks."

His hand slid down the door as he laughed. Harry's fingers brushed my cheek for a second before he spoke.

"Just let me know if you change your mind, Love."

I shifted on my feet as I waited for him to disappear; and he did once his full lips left a lingering kiss on my cheek. I shut the door, quickly forcing the lock across, which I checked multiple times just to make sure. My clothes were quickly stripped off, getting into the shower and letting the hot water wash over me. I stood under the steady stream for a short while before there was a knock at the door.