The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite Glory

The angels = We(Only when with our soul)

are lost in

perpetual contemplation (Everlasting cautious joyful search of)

of an

infinite glory(Our mental peace,Extreme possible achievement for human race.)

Today my study took me to this phrase "The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite glory" once understood by Victor Frankl in a Nazi's death camp during second world war.Quite interesting as he was on the verge of getting executed , not sure about the next day of his life facing lowest degree of misery and torchers.His wife and all beloved ones were already murdered by the Nazi captors.

I don't think that We can even imagine or feel one percent of his pain and sufferings of that time but It was the same time and conditions which directed him to some wonderful experiences of self discovery.

His mind gave him a ray of hope and a direction in form of a selfless,unconditioned love to his wife.Thinking about his wife he started feeling her positive presence in his life and eventually found a meaning for his life achieving highest form of human freedom.His body was under control of his captors but his soul got its freedom.

I find this experience of Victor as to be the right definition for love(the verb not feelings) and the place where angels like Frankl are busy.

I am yet not sure who am I but for numerous times I have felt this way in my life,In some of my worst times I have related to some people who are far gone , who are just like happy smiling faces in my memories.

No wonder in recent times one day someone called me an Angel(By this definition I can feel I am as I too travel on the same path.)

But for sure this example and explanation to this phrase acted as a catalyst for the process of my own self discovery.

Think in this way when we read a book or see a photograph of a long gone person , immediately we can recall all the memories and best times spent with him or her.(So are they really gone ? )

When our mind needs peace and that peace is subjected to some special person's presence ,If we really care for him/her we can feel the presence of that person from our mind's eyes. (I am loving it).

I tried this and It is helping to give a meaning to my life,to be happy and to feel connected to all I really love and care to.

In summary we can think of a satisfactory theory that people can follow different paths based on conditions of their life ,but ultimately if they are meant to be connected by law of mother nature , they will meet on the same destination either this world or other world.

(This gives a meaning to my eternal love to my loved ones and will keep me busy to explore myself).

But for sure what I got as a understanding from all these readings that love "the feeling" is bound to lot of external factors and those factors keep on changing with our vision of the world like in initial years two flowers kissing presented love(Early BollyWood) and we followed , now a days intimated-sex(Current Age BollyWood/HollyWood) and we relate but Love "the verb" is free of these all conditions,Its just someone's persistent presence in your core,in your soul and you actually never loose this.

This is where all the Angels are busy :).

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 09, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite Gloryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें