Locker stalker

I dedicate this chapie to tootsi cause during the whole thing she kept encouraging me and made me want to keep on going! Thanks! :)

Chapter 6: Locker Stalker

            It was Tuesday morning. My second day of school and I was late again. I had made a slight improvement today and was only late by 27 minutes. I made a mental note that I should buy a new alarm; one that would actually wake me up. 

I started pulling on the same pair of jeans I had worn the day before (it’s not like they had gotten dirty or anything) and chose a new plaid shirt from my closet. I decided to go with red, my favorite color. I was much more chilled out today, because since my dad was driving me to school I had all the time in the world.

I glanced in the mirror and saw the state my hair was in. I didn’t even try to do anything with it. I knew it was a lost case. I just brushed my teeth, put on a pair of converse, and went down to the kitchen.

I was surprised not to see my dad there sipping his coffee. 

Instead I found a note:

Good Morning Will!

I know that when you finish reading this note you will probably feel like killing your old man, but before you continue just remember that without me you wouldn’t exist.

Now after that happy note, I would like to tell you that I can’t drive you to school, because I have been abducted by an alien a.k.a your mother.

So… Have a nice day at school!!!

Your Dad that You love Very Very Very much!

“Oh Crap.” I said under my breath when I was done reading the note.

While cursing my dad in my mind, I ran towards my bike, and jumped on it. I checked my watch: 7.45. I had fifteen minutes to get to school. I could manage it if I went really fast. Then I realized that my bag was still upstairs in my room and I hadn’t eaten a thing. My stomach was begging me not to leave before I satisfied it.

So this was my dilemma: Be late and have my school bag and a happy stomach or be on time but be miserable.

My stomach made a growling sound, which made me decide to go for the first choice. I hopped of my bike, and ran up the stairs. My bag was lying on my desk. I grabbed it and ran down. In the kitchen I grabbed a banana and a bottle of water and stuffed them in my bag. I was already out of breath, and I thought about what Lena had said. Maybe I should do more sports.

I also grabbed some money that was lying on the counter for lunch and put it in my pockets, hoping it would be enough. I ran again to my bike and got on, this time with everything.

Luckily, I had a good memory and the school wasn’t to far, so I could remember which way to turn to get there.

I drove like a mad man. Not thinking about anything but my feet.

I exhaled with relief when Carelly High came into view. I parked my bicycle in a random corner of the parking lot and locked it.

With my bag on my shoulder I ran towards the entry while taking out my schedule from my bag. It said I had math class with Mr. Rollerfan in class 306. Cool name, I thought to myself as I sprinted towards the class. I didn’t even knock when I got to class. I was just so excited that I had made it that I barged in.