Karrueche12

KARRUECHE:

I walked in our hotel room. Chris was fast asleep. I hopped in the shower to wash real quick then got out. I put on one of Chris’s T-shirts, that’s all then went to lay beside him.

“Baby”, I said tapping him trying to wake him up. He didn’t wake up until I kept doing that for about 3 more times.

“What?!”, he answered sounding annoyed. I laughed a little, he’s always like this when someone is messing with his sleep.

“Baby.. wake up, I’m not tired”, I whined.

“Oh my god”, he said getting up making his way to the bathroom.

I giggled, and followed him.

He started peeing in the toilet. He looked back at me.

“So you gon’ watch me piss?”, he chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes then went back to the bed. Seconds later after using the toilet and washing his hands, he returned back to the bed.

“You like my hair?”, I asked him.

He flicked on the light to see my hair.

“You went black on me baby”, he said folding his arms like a baby.

“I’m sorry, I’ll go back blonde soon, but it’s black for now”, I told him.

“Okay”, he said.

“So you don’t like it?”, I asked sounding hurt.

“Baby I love it, you look beautiful in any and everything you wear, and whatever hair color you get”, he told me causing me to blush.

“Aww thank you baby”, I said smiling then kissed him.

“Anytime… but how was the challenge? Did you win?”,he asked me.

“First place baby”, I told him clapping my hands like a little girl.

“That’s my girl”, he said while pinching my cheek.

“Stop stupid”, I laughed hitting his hand, “But I got some pictures”, I told him while getting the envelope to show him the pictures.

“Cool let me see my winner”, he said taking the pictures out of the envelope.

He looked through the photos, “These are cute.. but let me see the pictures of the outfit you had on”.

“Um… that… is .. the outfit”, I told him as I bit down on my lip.

His eyes almost popped out, “What?, you was in front of people looking like this? Where are your clothes Karrueche.. don’t play with me”, he said lightly upset.

“Baby, it’s my job”, I told him.

“No that’s a stripper’s job, to be half naked in front of people”, he told me.

“It’s nothing wrong with strippers #1 and being half naked taking pictures is modeling too not just modeling clothes and doing runways, and you know that”, I told him.

“Un huh… whatever playboy bunny”, he said.

I hit him, “don’t do that”.

“Okay… I’m sorry, I just don’t like you showing what’s mine to strangers and others”, he told me.

“People could look baby, but you the only one that can touch”, I told him smiling getting close to him, “Now stop acting all jealous n’ what not”.

He smiled then kissed me.

“Now turn off those lights and let’s finish what we started earlier”, I told him