Netiquette

Netiquette /net-i-ket/, Noun: 1. The social code of network communication. 2. The social and moral code of the internet based on the human condition and Golden Rule of Netiquette. 3. A philosophy of effective internet communication that utilizes common conventions and norms as a guide for rules and standards.

Netiquette, a combination of network and etiquette, is the social code of the internet because the internet is a network and etiquette is a social code. Internet etiquette, is centered around data and its use. The types of data are: text, audio, graphic, and video. Each website supports these types of data to some degree. Since internet use is new and increasing there are new words to accomadate its use, cyber words. Netiquette is a cyber word.

The dictionary netiquette definition defines the concept of internet etiquette and online ethics. The theory of netiquette rules is the Golden Rule of Netiquette, do unto others online as you would have done to you. The rules of netiquette are net etiquette and internet ethics rules for effective communication. The core rules of netiquette are proper netiquette applied to everyday internet use.

The internet has its own culture, Netiquette. The cyber etiquette and digital manners between users are the rules of netiquette. They are cultural norms for status updates, email messages, privacy settings, and lists. Internet users are human beings, so Netiquette is human, it takes into account the context of how information is shared. This applies the human condition to the content of the data.

The Core Rules of Netiquette

The core rules of netiquette are the regulatory parameters. These are the most agreed upon rules. They are the ten most widely followed netiquette rules on the internet. The Core Rules of Netiquette apply to most internet communication, but everything depends on the situation. The Golden Rule of Netiquette may overide any specific rule because it is the spirit of netiquette, be nice.

Proper netiquette is positive because the Golden Rule of Netiquette is the spirit of it. Practice proper netiquette for a positive internet experience because netiquette is positive. Visit positive websites and choose online friends who share positive updates. Positive and peaceful effective communication, that's good netiquette.

Netiquette Definition: The dictionary netiquette definiton is used to define it with traditional words because netiquette is a cyber-word. Traditional words have meanings based in reality, not internet applications. Cyber-words have meaning based in internet applications. The dictionary netiquette definition explains the concept, which is a combination of online ethics and digital manners.

Netiquette /net-i-ket/, Noun: 1. The social code of network communication. 2. The social and moral code of the internet based on the human condition and Golden Rule of Netiquette. 3. A philosophy of effective internet communication that utilizes common conventions and norms as a guide for rules and standards.

Netiquette, a cyber-word, is the combination of the words network and etiquette. It describes the culture of the internet. Specifically, it's the culture of how we communicate digitally through networks.

The internet is the most popular digital network in the world. Therefore, netiquette is centered around internet use because it's the culture of digital networks and the internet is the most popular in the world.

This includes mobile phones and other handheld devices. Technically, the definition of netiquette could include network specific communication based purely in reality. Practically, it means internet etiquette.Netiquette is the social code of the internet given the definitions of the words network and etiquette. The internet is a network and etiquette is a social code. A network is a collection of computers that can communicate digitally. Networks are computers that can share signals. Etiquette is a social code of behavior according to contemporary and conventional standards. Therefore, netiquette is the social code of the internet because the internet is a network and etiquette is a social code.

Proper netiquette in internet communication is more important than etiquette in reality. In reality, a person can communicate with another in so many different ways that are commonly understood words may have little meaning. On the internet, words often are the sole determinant of a messages meaning. Therefore, following proper netiquette is more important because digital communication lacks a sense of connection that real conversations have.

Domains have their own etiquette because websites have different users, applications, and rules. Netiquettes is plural for Netiquette. It's the various sets of rules for each website.It means multiple sets of netiquette rules. The Golden Rule of Netiquette is the theory on which netiquette rules are based.

The Golden Rule of Netiquette is to: do unto others online as you would have done to you. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

The Rules of Netiquette

Netiquette Rules are internet etiquette tips, tricks, and guidelines that users can follow to imporve their online experience.

Each cultural norm or common convention of communicating on the internet is a netiquette rule. It takes two users to create a netiquette rule because it takes two people to create a society according to the definition. This is where the concept of marriage comes from and why it is between a man and a woman. It takes a man and a woman to create a child and it takes a witness to create a marriage. Men and women create children creating societies and friends create rules. Mutual friendship and agreement is how routines and traditions of communication start.

The Ten Core Rules of Netiquette should be followed in most circumstances, but everything depends on the situation. Freedom is part of cyber etiquette because the internet was created to preserve it. Net Neutrality is a policy that protects an individuals freedom to view content without preference to a given provider.

Please, mind your digital manners and practice good netiquette because there are no netiquette police. The content you access is up to you as a matter of principle, even if the content itself is bad netiquette.

The internet is fun and exciting because new people are using it and websites are launching everyday. Increased internet use has created many new things. Personal computers, mobile devices, and televisions can all be used to acces the internet. Using the internet on these traditional devices is new. Since the internet and it's applications are new there have to be new words created for it.

Cyber Word Definition

Cyber words are newly created words with internet related meanings. Many are portmanteaus and contractions. Others are traditional words spelled in new ways.

portmanteau is the combination of two words blended into one. A contraction is the combination of words that would otherwise appear next to each other in a sentence. A contraction is a portmanteau by definition, but a portmanteau is not always a contraction.

Cyber words are created by the use of the internet. The meanings of the words did not exist prior to the creation and use of the internet. Cyber and virtual, are commonly used on the front end of traditional words and phrases to mean internet.

For example, "cyber safety" is also spelled this way, "cybersafety". Cybersafety is a portmanteau because the word is two separate words blended into one. Cybersafety is digital safety, which encompasses all electronic devices and the internet. Whereas safety is a broad category, harm prevention.

Another term associated with cyber words is compound word. Ginormous is an example of a compound word. It is the combination of the words gigantic and enormous. These words would not necessarily appear next to each other in a sentence. It would not be correct grammar, however, common use of the term made it a dictionary word.

New cyber words are being created everyday, so, do not be dismayed if you see a word in a sentence that you have never seen before. If it is about electronics. It's probably a cyber word, they are created through internet use and by technology companies to describe products and functions.