15) Pain and Mates

Isabella Marie Volturi POV (point of view)

Edward swam across the ocean and I simply followed underwater and where he wouldn't be able to see me. I felt terrible about everything. I really should have either came straight out and told him or stay away from him. It was then I decided what I was going to do!

I followed him, he bought a change of clothes, and an apartment. I waited outside of the apartment until he finally left, it took a while. I counted and focused on the pull saving me from disaster. It took him two days.

I took a pen and paper and wrote:

Sorry, I wont see you again, or hurt you after this!

 ~B

Yes I thought he was annoying but I hid my mate stuff behind the annoyances for him. I ran away before he would come back. I ran to the forest and hunted for 10 minutes tops than left to the castle.

I stopped by the human receptionist and asked her to call Aro and tell him I'm home. I trudged into my room feeling the mate pull that is slowly killing me. I found my cell phone, from when I was last in here years ago.

I called Marcus "Hello Bella, your at home?" He asked

"I am and I have to ask how do you break a mate bond?" I asked

"Why? Have you consulted Edward on this?" Marcus asked

"He is heart broken already, why would I need to ask him? I am doing this for him!" I nearly shouted the last part.

"You know all the pain you feel from the mate pull you feel at the moment?" Marcus asked

"Yes I feel to much pain," I muttered

"I am so sorry I know it hurts, go and find Chelsea she will help you." Marcus said then hung up.

I ran around the castle in search for Chelsea. I found her "Chelsea break my mate bond, NOW!" I roared

"What? Why?" She asked

"I've hurt him too much, way beyond repair!" I sobbed, how my emotions are absolutely everywhere today!

"Who is your mate?" She asked

"Edward Cullen," I said

"Did you know Tanya Denali has been after that hottie for decades?" She asked and hearing this caused me some feeling, I growled. "Tanya and Edward will be a couple, mates, if I take your mate bond." Chelsea said

"No Edward will never be Tanya's!" I hissed I am going to kill someone! I stormed off to my room slamming my door behind me!

"What should I do? Edward is hurting and he doesn't deserve it! I deserve all the pain, so do I get over the jealousy and let Tanya have Edward? That sound like I am giving up, and I have done that before I can do it again . . . to save someone like Edward . . .

__________________________________________________________________

What should happen? Comment and vote! the more votes and comments the more I am encouraged to update! Lets see how many views, comments, and votes we can get!

May 24, 2015

~Me, Myself and I