Snow White: A kick-ass fairytale

PROLOGUE

“Is that her?” asked the aged man, looking at a picture of a girl.

“Yes.” Said the man sitting across him.

“How good is she?”

“Bloody good.”

“You better be right Robert.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure about her. She’s a natural.”

“Alright then, I’ll take your word on this. Bring her in. Bertha will prepare the two million dollars.”

Robert grinned. “You won’t regret this Mark, she’s brilliant.”

Mark smiled. “Good. We need all the good ones we can find. However, wasn’t Sayuri reluctant to sell her?”

“Yes. She’s one of their best students too but after I hiked up the money, she agreed.”

Mark smiled and shook his head. “That woman will never change.”

Mark suddenly sighed and looked out of the window with an expression that Robert could not quite make out.

“All those children in The House, some methods they use are just inhuman. I can’t imagine the torture they go through.”

Robert put his hand on his shoulder.

“We’re working on it Mark, you know that. Sayuri will be put behind bars soon.”

“We’ve been ‘working on it’ for nineteen years now. I don’t know how she does it, but in the end she always gets away.”

Robert sighed.

“We’ll get her Mark.”

“That’s what I thought in the beginning but now, I’m starting to doubt it.”

Mark quietly lit his cigar and sat back. Robert got up.

“See you after a week.” He said.

He silently closed the door behind him leaving Mark alone with his thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________

so here it is!!! so i know this is kinda boring since it's only the prologue but it gets ineresting in the next chappy! plz comment and tell me what you think!