Louis Tomlinson: Romantic Imagine

Hiding behind your door holding your pillow tightly on your hands, making sure to breath quietly so Louis wasn't going to listening to you. He passed right by the door, looking for you and grinning. He thought he was so smart. You wait he was a few feet away and chased him screaming and laughing as you hit him with a pillow.

He turned and hit the pillow with his light saber making a face. "NO!" He started to ran downstairs with you right behind him.

"You get your ass right here mister I still have a few points to make!" You yelled as you threw the pillow at him.

It was one of your guys thing, the pillow fights every time he sleeps over at your house. It always started with cuddling and kissed all sweet and cute until someone started to tickle, it was usually Louis, his excuse was that your laughter made him happy, and after that everything would go down the hill. Your pillow fights were something out of this world, you hide and attacked and even had a point system, it was a really big thing for both of you.

Jumping on his back you caught him, and being a horrible loser he is, Louis threw himself on the floor making you both fall.

"Dear lord Louis that was stupid of you" You said rubbing your elbow, it had hit against the floor, it was hurting quite a bit

"I hate to lose, "He said rubbing his forehead, it had a red circle there."You know that"

"I do know... It doesn't make it any less painful" You whined still rubbing your elbow.

"My poor baby." Louis got on his feet and picked you up, carrying you to the kitchen.

"I'll take care of you," He sat you on the counter and kissed your lips gently before went to the fridge get some ice cubes and a cloth.

"Here." He placed the ice cubes in your red elbow, you flinched but the cold made it better.

"Thanks Louis" You mumbled with a smile.

"I'm sorry if it hurt, I am just stupid sometimes." He had a small smile hidden in his lips.

"I know you are, and I love you for this Louis."

"Good! Because I love you too Y/N" He leaned over and kissed you. It was so sad knowing that he would be leaving for tour in just a couple of days...