Liam Payne: Romantic Imagine

"Do you need anything?" Liam asked. I looked around the room at what he had already brought to me.

"I don't think I need much else. If we had a zombie apocalypse, I think I'd survive food wise,"

He laughed. "I'm just making sure you'll be okay. I mean we were suppose to go to the studio today, but if you need me to stay home I'll call off and we can reschedule-"

"Can you?" I asked. "I mean if you have to be there I'll be fine, but if you can take off, I'd like to have you here. It's been too long since we've had us time, and I miss it,"

He smiled. "Okay, give me a second to call the lads. I'm sure they'll understand," He left the room to make the phone call, and I flipped on the television. When he came back, he gave me the thumbs up, saying that they could reschedule for next week, that I was of more importance. He came and laid in bed beside me, and asked what I was watching.

"Misfits," I answered. I seriously loved that show. It was rather....entertaining really. He opened a bag of chips and started to munch on them.

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" he asked. "I mean since you can't do much I'm your personal slave for a while,"

"I think making you call off from work is the only thing I'm gonna ever make you do. As long as I have a means of getting to the bathroom I'll be okay,"

He smiled. "Okay. Just let me know when you do,"

I told him I would, and we watched TV together. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over mine, just as a means of habit. Hours passed before I really needed something from him, and by that point he had fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake him, but I needed help.

I poked him. "Liam....Liam wake up a second,"

He stirred, then jolted awake. "Save the turtles!" he said, grabbing a bottle of water from the bedside table. He looked over at me, and put it down. "Do you need something, Y/N?"

"I need.....I need to pee," I said.

He laughed and went to get the wheelchair. My spinal surgeries made it hard for me to walk, so of course the hospital was kind enough to provide a wheelchair.

When I got back, I looked at Liam, who was playing with his phone. He held it up. Before I could ask what he was doing, he snapped a picture.

"What are you doing?" I asked, climbing back into bed.

"Just on my phone," he said, a smile threatening to pull across his face. He showed me the picture. "You're most beautiful like this. Not broken, I mean, but just here. For me to take care of wholeheartedly. I believe that's when you're beautiful. When you trust me,"

I smiled. "You're so sweet. That's why I love you. You know that, right?"

"Yeah," he whispered. He leaned over and kissed me. He patted my knee and got up. "And, Harry wanted me to come help with something with the lads. Are you okay to stay by yourself for a while?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay," I said, patting his hand. "I'll try to get some sleep,"

"Okay," he stood up to leave, when I stopped him.

"That picture better not end up on twitter, Payne,"

He smiled. "No promises," He told me goodbye and left. I rolled my eyes and fell asleep, completely grateful to have someone like him to take care of me.