Chapter Twenty-One: Girl Hospitalized For Checking Out Cole Stone's Chest

Twitter: @BlairHoldenx

Instagram: @jessgirl93

Dedicated to the amazing xoxogirlxoxo876 for the stunning cover on the side. She's an amazing writer so check out her work if you already havent! :)

Chapter Twenty-One: Girl Hospitalized For Checking Out Cole Stone's Chest 

You know what the funniest thing is? You spend all your life waiting for that perfect moment, for that perfect boy and that perfect kiss. All you can think about as soon as you start considering boys as more than disease carrying rodents is what would happen when you fall head over heels for one. Then most likely all of high school is spent in the hopes of catching the eye of that cute boy in your Algebra class and when he does notice you, all you can think about is what his lips would feel like against yours.

You read the novels, watch the movies and dream about the endless possibilities but let me tell you one thing. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing can come close to the feelings that course through you when it actually happens. The Mills and Boon novels on your bedside table? Yeah, they don't cover half of what it's actually like. Ryan Gosling in all his knee melting glory cannot possibly compare to the all encompassing emotion you feel for the boy who gives you your first kiss and the dreams, yeah you my friend have seen nothing yet.

Every thought, every carefully pre-planned move flies right out of the window as soon as Cole's lips touch mine. They are everything I could've imagined but even more. Soft, yet just chapped enough to cause a delicious friction between our movements. My eyes flutter shut as like the ghost of a touch he brushes them against mine, once, twice and then a couple of times more until I'm almost ready to beg for more. His hands still gently cradle my head and I'm too afraid to move like if I even shifted slightly I'd ruin this amazing, magical, mind blowing moment.

Then it happens. His lips touch mine with an increased pressure and I respond almost immediately. I don't know what I'm doing but I've seen enough movies to have a general idea. Our lips begin to move in sync and fireworks burst behind my eyelids. Oh god, this feels so good. Why haven't we done this before? He's been in town for months and we could have been doing this for ages. All the time I've wasted being a deluded moron and I could've been kissed by the most awesome kisser in the history of kissers.

I gain encouragement from how he's not pulling away. It means I'm not potentially that bad right? My hands travel up his chest and one comes to rest just above his heart. It's hammering away and the thirteen year old inside me is squealing with joy because I know I affect him like this. He moans into my mouth and it's the best sound I've ever heard. Thrilled by his response I curl my arms around his neck and press myself closer to him. The need to literally mold myself into him is as foreign as it is urgent but he seems to be on the same page. We kiss slowly and languidly as he pulls me into his lip. My skin sears where it touches him and jolts of electricity shoot through me. It's the most wondrous feeling on earth.

The need to actually breathe is what causes us to pull apart. Stupid human weakness for air, I want to pout because I never ever wanted to stop. But I guess since we're both breathing heavily, we needed to stop.

"Woah." Cole rasps and rests his forehead against mine and I can't help the grin that spreads across my face. He liked it! He liked our kiss! Cole, the guy who has probably been with more girls than I'd like to figure out liked kissing me.

"I know." I breathe out, trying to hear myself above the relentless pounding in my chest.

"That was..." I begin

"Amazing, awesome, the single most spectacular moment of my life?" He grins and I mirror his expression.

"Probably even more."