Something Clicked

"You." My words shattered the air. My face was stained with tears that had fallen like a water fall.

"Me?" The hooded figure mocked, lifting the hood off to reveal a cold face with darkened eyes.

"Why!" Screaming, I lurched forward, but landed abruptly on one foot when I heard a click.

A small black object levelled with my face.

"You still don't get it!" They growled at me. "I did this all for you!"

"You're sick!" Fiercely, I spat at him. His arm rose higher. "You're nothing but a coward who sends notes and hides behinds others!"

"A coward!" Irrationally he stepped forward, his body leaning forward as though readying to pounce.

My heart pounded inside of me as though it was going to rip through my bare skin.

"After everything! They tried you know!" His body swayed back, the gun being waved around, my body tensed.

"Who? What?" Urgently I mumbled out.

"They tried to stop me." He glared into the darkness.

"Who!" I shouted, he snapped out of staring and glared down at me.

"You never ask the right questions do you! It's always about someone else!" he stepped closer again.

Through the whistling wind, we both heard it - the soft sound of sobs. No.

"Thomas.." I whispered, leaping forward towards the darkened bin. But they got there before me reaching behind they grabbed him and shoved him forward.

I raced forward, but they cocked their gun.

"Don't." Their voice hissed.

"Please!" I begged, breaking down into sobs, seeing my angel struggling to break free. "He's my brother! If you cared about me you wouldn't do this!"

"Care about you? This is what you think its about!" He growled. "Its much more then that you pathetic bitch."

I stepped forward.

"Please!"

"No." He stepped back, Thomas stepped forward preparing himself to run to me. The gun was raised, I blinked as his gun clicked.