CH. 27 Still surreal

Hello dear all, here is chapter 27 ... which is a bit long, but probably not too much. Hope you'll not find it boring, I needed this chapter very much for the future ones...

Thank you so much for fanning, voting, commenting and msg me, love you all! Let me know what yout think of this one :-))

Btw, I'd be super happy if I could reach 2000 votes...Travis would dance for you all ;-)

Dedicated to KMarmolejo, thanx for your msg, hope you'll enjoy it!

On the right, pic of Derek --> Nate Gill

TRAVIS POV

Since Alexi told me he loves me, I wasn’t anymore walking on this planet. Hell, I was completely lost in my happy Travis-Alexi dimension and I felt like floating in a happy bubble of happiness and love. We were now closer than before and I could really feel his love for me, it was palpable, my body and soul could touch it and taste it and it taste fucking fantastic, it got me drunk completely with happiness. 

Hell, this wasn’t me. I have never been in this way with anyone.

Did I really think in the past I loved someone else? Well, no, I didn’t and if I thought I did, that wasn’t love, that was nothing compared to this. I felt like Alexi was my other half, he totally completed me and changed something in me. Do I even make any sense? Hell, not sure. 

And I was so damn jealous of him. I mean, I had no reasons to be so, considering how he was jealous himself and how possessive he was … hell, I found that damn hot and arousing. I am telling you, it was a complete new feeling and it was helluva fantastic feeling. He wasn’t possessive in a freaky and controlling way, he was possessive in a caring, sweet, passionate, physical, hot, protective and lovely way. Got what I mean?

I used to get always what I wanted and didn’t care what I had to do or if it really worth it; I simply followed my whims, not giving a damn whether they were plenty idiotic or stupid. I didn’t care, there was this fire in me telling me and imposing me to give it what it wanted. Fuck, last time it really burned me badly. And it wasn’t even love, it was nothing. Just my arrogant and confident self wanting to win a challenge, without properly reasoning about it. But I sure didn’t deserve it.

Logan…that fucking sick bastard backstabber.

I left that part out with my Alexi, because I wasn’t ready yet to tell him everything. I was sure he would get quite dangerously mad and for now, I didn’t want to upset him more with my past shit.

I felt bad for not telling Alexi everything, because he had told everything about his mother. But I wasn’t ready yet, it was something it made me really ashamed, to admit how idiotic and stupid I behaved, how I let my damn whims rule over me, without actually first thinking over it.

Alexi had me change under this matter. My now boyfriend made me grow up and grow more mature.

With Alexi, I wanted him, like I never wanted anyone else. The desire and need to have him was suffocating, was almost strangling and threatened to overpower me. But I shut it up and tell it to fuck off. When I realized how Alexi really was, when I saw how he treasured his friends and what they meant for him, how caring and attentive he was with me, I threw out of the window everything. I was willing to stay at his side just as a friend, because I physically needed to stay beside him, even though it did cost me some damn hell-like effort. The attraction was killing me.

But now…nothing else mattered, that was all in the past.

Now, Alexi and I were one thing. Together. I loved him like crazy and he loved me like crazy. Even if it was still surreal.