26: You're On Your Period; He's In The Mood

Harry:

"[Y/N]?" Harry's low voice rang out through the flat, "Where are you, babe?" You could hear the smirk in his voice as he jogged up the stairs. You were curled up in bed, your hands clamped over your abdomen to try to appease the cramps. Harry burst in the room, smiling, "Ah, [Y/N/N]," he climbed into bed, "Right where I need you, gorgeous..." His hands started running up and down your legs, getting close to you before you swatted him away. "No." "No?" He questioned, his eyebrows going up, pouting. "Not in the mood." "What?" He giggled, "When are you ever not in the mood? Let me answer that, never." You felt his hands on you again, and you smacked them away. "Period," you growled, and then you felt his hands replace yours over your stomach. He spooned you gently and kissed your cheek, "Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered, "Let's just take a nice nap then." 

Liam:

"Where are you, gorgeous?" Liam's head poked in the kitchen where you were rifling through the medicine cabinet. He came back up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Aw, gorgeous," he giggled, "Was last night a little too rough?" You felt his hands waner down your legs, obviously interested in some sort of round two. "No," you snarled, a little moody because of your period, shrugging Liam off. Liam took a step back, analyzing your face, running a hand over his head. "Was it something I did?" You turned around and glared at him, putting your hands on your hips, "No," you snapped again. Liam nodded, his eyes getting wide as he approached you again, kissing your forehead. "I'll go pick up some more Midol." 

Louis:

"There you are," Louis giggled like a little boy when he walked into the bathroom. You had just stepped out of the shower, your hair wet and hanging down your back, only wearing a towel. Louis came over to you and ran his fingers along the hem of it, "How about this comes down, eh? Maybe we hop back in the shower?" His eyebrows wiggled up and down like a crazy person. "Not tonight," you sighed, taking a few steps away from him, "Not right now." Louis trailed after you like a puppy, obviously upset. "Why not? C'mon, baby, I've wanted you all day." "I hope you want your right hand," you snapped, "Because the tampon I'm currently rocking says otherwise." Louis' eyes got wide and he took a step back for a second, before leaning in and kissing your forehead, "I'll go get dinner, okay?" 

Niall:

You were snuggled up next to Niall on the couch, both of you under a blanket, enjoying your movie night. You froze when you felt the arm that Niall had around your shoulder creep towards your breast. You ignored it for a few minutes, until he gave it a small squeeze. You turned to face him, a little smirk on his face. "So...," he winked at you, "How about we turn this off and go watch a different climax?" "That was a terrible pun," you deadpanned, crossing your arms and turning back to the movie. Niall started kissing your shoulder, and you stood up, angry. "I'm on my period, Ni," you narrowed your eyes at him, "So take a cold shower and I'm going to find some food." You stormed off into the kitchen and you heard Niall grab his keys, "I'll be back with the junk food!" 

Zayn:

You jumped up in bed when you heard your flat door open a little after midnight. "Baby?" Zayn's rough voice echoed throughout your apartment. It was past midnight! "Where are you, gorgeous?" You heard him coming down the hallway to your room - booty call. He opened the door and smiled at you, winking. "Baby, I was thinking about you," he came up to the bed, kissing you softly and then going down your neck, "How about you help me out with a little problem I've been having... all day...?" You moved your head away from him, falling back down in your bed and pulling the duvet up, "Not going to happen, Malik." "What?" He said, a little cross. "You want to help me out with a little problem I'm having?" You snapped, "Because my body literally just laid an egg and is ripping down walls of muscle." Zayn sighed, nodding in understanding, before getting in bed and pulling you to his chest. "Cuddle time then."