BFN (One)

Between the ages of 19 and 20 I got really sick. I was in, and out of the hospital from Feb to March. The doctor took me out of school. My immune system was very weak. I was on so many pills.

Doctors orders. I could not work, nor go to school. I was to weak. The slightest sneeze, or chemical could ruin me.

So with nothing to do. I did a few things first.

I wrote, I excersized, and I wrote some more.

It was never was enough. I could only do those two things so much. Finally one day I browsed the internet. I even Googled; "Things to do for the sick."

I played so many games

One day I was on the Internet playing a game, and I saw an advertisement about TinyChat.com.

I clicked it, and to a new world I was exposed.

For about a week I was on TinyChat. After that week passed I cammed up to show my face. I got called "fake." and "prerecorded." a lot. I was kicked out of a lot of chats, and no one ever explained what they meant by fake.

[My Internet lingo was not quite up to par.]

One day I entered a particular room called BFN. I had no idea what it stood for, and did not even bother to ask, and I didn't know just what the hell I was getting myself into....

By the way, if you google the name.. you will probably find my fb within the BFN group. I won't tell you the name, but you know what I look like...

This is a true story...prepare because shit is about to get very real....

I entered I cammed up, my name was "Mini2cutie."

"Mini"

I heard somebody call me. I had no idea how to use my mic, never had the chance to. So I typed

"Yes?".

" Write your name, and hold it up to the cam."

It was simple. I did it. Though I had no idea what the person looked like. I was looking at the other 12 cameras. Everybody was one out of three things. Really attractive, had big titties, or was playing music.

The chat was full to compacity at this point. The people inside the chat box below were too live. Asking me for stuff like I was about to do it for real.

"Show some titties, Mini."
"Mini fine."
"Mini fake, she was in another chat."
"Mini, you go Skype?"
"Titties, Mini."
"Mini, do a 360"

What in the fuck was a 360??

I just laughed at all the comments that flooded the box. Hilarious.

"Mini, what is your ooVoo or Skype name?"

"Whose talking?"

"SupremeQueen. My cam is not on. I am about to send you a message."

Within seconds my OoVoo chimmed.

"You are really pretty. I'm sure you've heard all this before. Would you like to join BFN? The people in the box seem to like you, and we would love for you to join the BFN family? You will meet Supreme-king tomorrow."

Frankly, I thought this whole entire thing was silly, but I agreed. I add BFN to my name.

"What's BFN mean?"

"Black Freak Nation."

I didn't really trip of the name, frankly I just thought it was a name. I stayed in the chat from day til night fall.

Everybody on cam was cool, I was entertained. A couple dude's were tryna talk to me, the ones that lived in Missouri, and other places too. I wasn't having it, but I was still flirting with a few people.

Suddenly the music changed DRAMATICALLY, and four different cams where cammed down, and four naked girls replaced them. BFN was written on their bodies.

I was shocked.

The name hit me hard as hell.This was an entertainment room!!??

I cammed down, and clicked on the link on the side.

BFN had a website, and everything.

Pictures you could buy, videos you could download. Like a porn site. What in the fuck? I clicked from the site, and back to the room.

The girls faces were hidden, but the rest exposed. From the kitty to the titty. Their names were changed so no one could figure out who the chick was.

"Type $$$$$$ if you want to see "Fantasy play with her pussy."

The room flooded with dollar signs, I giggled typing my own dollar signs. I was all to intriged. Fantasy who ever the fuck she was obliged hicking her skirt up she leaned all the way back in her computer chair, mask in place.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't look..I did. Fantasy looked Good.

"Did mini just type dollar signs."

I bursted out laughing, being put on the spot.

"Accident"

"Bullshit."

"It was a reflex."

Fantasy, "Its cool Mini, I like looking at you too, I been staring at you all night. Let me see your face, it will help me out."

I blushed behind the screen.

"Type $$$ if you want mini to cam up."

The room flooded with dollar signs again. I cammed up. I was out of my element, but it was fun.

Fantasy,"This is for you mini.. "

I got real close to the camera, I stared directly at her. Shit it was for me and she damn better make it for me... lol..

Everybody in the box had lost they damn mind, but I was honestly just having fun. I thought it was fun. I even stuck my tongue out in imitation as if I was really eating.

Fantasy squirted in the moment that I did that.

"Mini, close ya mouth."

it was actually open, and I didn't notice, Fantasy cammed down, and I ran my hand down my face..

What in the fuck had I gotten myself into....

-------

To be continued...