Chapt. 6 cheating

*after the girls leave*

Prodigy: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED ME AND AUNESTEE WERE ABOUT TO GET IT!!

Roc: I DONT KNOW! SHE WENT OFF ON ME FOR NOT CARING ABOUT PROTECTION!

Ray: man..... No! You always need protection, you sure that's it?

Roc: well not exactly, I c-called her a thirsty hoe *look down* I didn't mean it.

Prince: MAN! first on tour when you see her you talk about her Nonstop and now you piss her off the first day she sees you again? *goes to him room*

Prod&ray: *heads to room*

Roc: *talking to himself* man.... I should just call and apologize....... Should i? I mean she DID start it plus she overreacted about the WHOLE thing!

*at Kayla's house*

Kayla: ok, what the hell happened?!?!?

Aunestee: ya?!?

Yn: *explains everything* *sighs*

Shae: really? That's it? Look you need to take yo ass back over there WIT a condom and make out. I mean make up..... No I meant make out

*starts laughing uncontrollable*

Yn: oh alright!

*everyone heads over to rays house*

The doors unlocked so Shae walks in

Everyone is on the living room couch watching tv but roc.

Ray: ay ! You don't just walk into other people house! You be den get shot

Shae:*sarcastic* noo! Really?!?

Ray: shut up and give daddy some Shugga.

Shae walks up to ray and kisses him passionately

Yn: anyways where's roc at I have to apologize to him.

Prod: he went back to his house, so why'd you overreact when he didn't have a condom ?

Yn: because most of the guys I've dated only wanted my body.... So can I get his address I want to suprise him.

Prince: ya, sure no prob. *gives her da address*

Yn: hey Aunestee can I use your car to go?

Aunestee: but!...... Fiinneee *hands her the keys*

At rocs house

Yn: damn.. The doors unlocked again? Imma have to talk to them about that when I get back *walks in*

Yn:hello? Roc? You in here?

*hears moaning in the back room* the fuck? *heads to the back*

Yn sees a ratchet naked girl doing 'it' with roc

Yn: THE FUCK!

roc: babe it's not what it looks like

Yn: I came over here to apologize!!

Ratchet bitch(rb): who are you*says outta breath*

Yn: who the hell are you fucking wit my man?!? Bitch I outta knock to weave out!

rb: bitch you won't knock nothin out but you betta believe imma know them teeth out. *gets up , puts on clothes and ready to fight*

yn: *puts hair in bun*

Yn grabs ratchet by the hair and slams her to ground

Rb: that's all you got?!? *spits in her eye and socks her in the nose*

Yn: you gonna regret that!

Yn grabs pepper spray from her purse and sprays all of it in ratchets eyes

Rb: AHH!!! ROC GET HER!

Roc : *stays their silent*

Yn pushes the girl to tha ground and stomps her five times.

Roc pushes her off of her

Yn: I thought you loved me? I thought you were different? I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE A STUPID ASS CHEATING NIGGA! *throws condom* you're gonna need it... *runs out*

Roc runs after her but yn gets in the car before he could catch up to her

AUTHORS NOTE: Feedback? Please?