This Is What You Call: "Must Read" - Four

This Is What You Call: “Must Read

Heels Over Head AND The Kissing Booth written by Reekles

 --- Heels over Head: True love conquers all… Right? Rhiannon Bishop starts the new school year like any other. Life hasn't been easy for her and things are about to get even more complicated when there's a new, young, handsome teacher this year. Mr Griffith, her counselor’s husband. Will things ever work between them, with so many barriers against them? Can ‘true love’ really conquer all?

The Kissing Booth: Meet Rochelle Evans. She's sixteen. Pretty, smart, popular, a good-girl and she's never been kissed. Meet Noah Flynn, her best friend Lee's older brother. Bad-ass, violent, and he's a total player. So when Elle and Lee decide to do a kissing booth for the Spring Carnival, she doesn’t expect her life to turn upside down and inside out. She’s going to fight what her heart wants every step of the way. This is Elle’s story, and it’s going to be one messy, bumpy romance that’s nothing like the fairy tales say. But will she get her happily ever after?

The Bet written by ilurvbooks

--- When Drake Swift lost in a bet, his best friend wanted him to court a girl in a month and ask her to be his girl friend. After she said, "Yes", he will tell her that he doesn't love her and all that happened between them was a game. But what if Sophia Taylor, the girl his best friend chose, is clever than what they think she is? What will happen if she knows something about their pretty little secret?

We Should Get Jerseys written by madisonmallory

--- There's not much that's sexy about Finn Palmer. In fact, it would be safe to classify him as a 'geek'. His only friend, Natalie Smith, was a cute girl with a vision. She knew he had potential, and with just the right hair cut and maybe the right wardrobe, he would be pretty decent. She, however, didn’t anticipate just how attractive he’d be. In fact, nobody did. In an attempt to win over the love of his life, Aubree Grant, Finn changes everything about himself. What happens when nothing goes according to plan, and suddenly Finn isn’t sure what he wants?

Mean written by MyraBrynn

--- Living as a 10 year old country girl with crooked teeth and scrawny legs isn't easy, especially when your neighbor is Conner Smith. Well, that's exactly how Nichole Thomas lived. That is, until she moved away. Now, she's 18 and back stronger and most definitely prettier than ever. Everyone, including Conner notices. But, she’s back with a punch and isn’t quite ready to forgive and forget.

My Naughty Little Affair written by rosegoddess92

--- Rosamund had found out her boyfriend had cheated on her with her best friend and was only dating her to use her. She just wanted to get away from her small town for awhile so she left to visit her cousin. but what she didn't count on was her getting drunk and waking up the next morning next to a stranger, who she later finds out is not only bachelor of the year but the number one male model of this generation.

~

Dear Readers,

So I stayed up with my brother's till the 26th to post this up. I was hoping for  the 25th but it passed 12 and that got me mad. I'm passed it though and here goes the post. My house is scary at this time and I'm going to sleep right after this. Please vote and don't mind my annoying comments about this stories - I bet you don't read it anyways. Thank you for the fanning and keep the comments up. But also read the stories and vote/comment on them too. Goodnight.

- MR-Entertainment

Please do send a list of stories if you have any to our email or private message us too. I need for books to read for next month and I'm sorry for the other months I haven't been posting.