14) FAST

Isabella Marie Volturi's POV (point of view)

It took only five hours, the sun was completely gone telling me I was a full vampire again! I smelled dad five minutes before he was standing in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw his, we stared in each others eyes trying to read each other, what we were feeling.

I turned all my powers off but the physical shield, and the mental shield all I did was push it around my dad. I grabbed dads hand and he gasped at all my memories.

"My, my Isabella you haven't changed one bit with the hiding and making of messes for me to clean up. Time to go home and have your mother yell at you. Come." He said and pulled me in the direction to home.

"You have to talk to the Cullen's dad." I said

"I will as soon as I have word from your mother that you are home and safe for once in your life, you will never leave our sights again!" dad nearly shouted

"I know and that's one reason why we waited so long, but you read my memories so you already knew that of course. You know my relationship to Edward too yet he dosen't know it himself, it is quiet funney when you get to thinking about it." I added kissing dads cheek before racing off to Jane, Demetri, Felix, Cauis, and finally Marcus. Oh how I missed my family so much!

I ran even faster so encouraged to go forward and say hello and Love you to every single one of them!

I arrived and saw the Cullen's in the trees, observing my family.

"Come out we know you are there!" I shouted and hissed at the same time. My voice had my family attacking me in hugs in just moments. Marcus was the only one and Jane who didn't, Marcus was staring straight at Edward and glaring.

"Guess you figured it out, oh you are no fun Uncle Marcus!" I said and then turned to Edward how seemed taken back and made a run for it "You can not run from it Edward, the tug will be forever now!" I shouted after him returning the hugs to my family.

In no time at all dad was in the family room conversation with all the Cullen's but Edward who was still gone. I was sneaking away, this time they would not find me! This time there will be no Jane or Safire to hold me back, just the bond with Edward that I have to break and it will be painful not just for him but for me.

I went straight to work following the pull towards Edward, towards Brazil.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the no hints but I wanted an unwanted twist, I only sort of hinted at it so its a big secret about everything so . . . don't hate me!

from Twilight_lover_48